Rising eyebrows( open)

I have an idea for Field to beautiify and regrow our eyebrows

1. Perfect ratio

2. Hair re grow

3. Smart hair re grow into matching shape

4. Perfect tone matching beauty type

5. Slight foxy like lift

6 .Serum to nourish eye brows and skin around the area.

1. Smart stem cells to regenerate list hair areas.

I would love to invite You guys to my first project. I’m new to the forum and if You have aby advice i’ll be happy to receive it.

6 Likes

Ok do targeted advertisment gave me idea for thumbnail . What do guys think?
Retro like package od beauty product :slightly_smiling_face::grin:

1 Like

Hi I’m interested did you already finish the project?

2 Likes

Interested in this project

1 Like

No i haven’t started anything yet it was my first idea. But there was a little interest. :slightly_smiling_face:

Idea is simple i was thinking more about gumroad public one to make it avalible for everybody.

What do you think?

2 Likes

For me is perfect. For people suffering for alopecia is really good. Would this help with hair and beard or just eyebrows? We could try to make it permanent curing the cause of the hairloss

1 Like

I was thinking only about eyebrows. Also for people who needs to regrow them totally. It would be complementary to literally longer lashes field.

One off the beauty fields i miss the most is eyebrows. We have lashes,hair but no eyebrows enhancer.:thinking:

4 Likes

Nice. I wanna help but it’s my first time what do we have to do?

2 Likes

Sure. My first time too. I strarted also second project. So i guess i’ll lead two😁.
We will wait a bit for others to join and go with it.
It should be easy case idea is very. simple.
:green_heart:

Il create a poll and private group. We need at least 5-6 people.

Let me know if you agree to make it public on gumroad when we submit a project to a Captain.

3 Likes

Do you have nft in mind or audio or both ?.

1 Like

Im leaning towards audio for gumroad submit. Im watching other NFT and this one is very Basic on comparison. Also thinking about people with eyebrows lost due to ilness etc. So i think i would like it to be public.

I need to know your opinions as well.:blue_heart:

3 Likes

For me audio is perfect :champagne: what about the other project?

Mushroom Kingdom. Were starting private group in few days

I love nft and audio as if I don’t have time to listen I still get passive benefits from it .

My stack sometimes it’s long depending on different things and having nft help so much .

I damage my eyebrow wen had a lot of psychic attacks as was hard to cope with all …so thy become my way to calm down by abuse them a lot .

With make up thy look ok but would love to have them as before :hibiscus::rose: ful & pretty :star_struck:

2 Likes

I know that some people (I think it’s a male issue) eyebrows start to have wild growth. Something that tamed that would be useful. It does seem like a gumroad field or Patreon field.

1 Like

Ok . I will create private group thread. We’ll discuss every aspect.

Meanwhile

Interested
  • Interested

0 voters

2 Likes

We will wait till pole closes and start a group.
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Interested in this project.

You have to have a minimum of 50 people interested for a public one and he is not accepting them right now

1 Like

Rose i vill pm You later. I have a question.
Thank You :hibiscus: