Romantic Relationship Enhancer

Is this a community project?

1 Like

Idk sounds to me like it can heal past relationships via cords we still have with them. I hope.

6 Likes

I don’t think so

1 Like

This sounds great. Slightly off topic but anyone know of the concept of ‘flying monkeys’, its slightly similar to this but more complex. I feel like my ability to socialize has been nuked, basically getting slightly too many different peoples radars where if I tell someone anything it spreads or at least I have the paranoia that it could spread to almost anyone else. Like if you are in a group of people there might be one set of social rules or whatever but then it gets taken out of context when what you said spreads to someone else.

I wanted to see if we had any products that could help with this, or perhaps making my own. I can give examples of what I mean if necessary

4 Likes

I could be totally wrong but the first field that came to mind was “The Tower (Reversed)” on Energetic Alchemy. My mindset being that The Tower on one level relates to the “Tower of Babel”, symbol of confusion of tongues/chaotic communication/miscommunication on a collective level or microcosmic level.

3 Likes

@Username2 oh and also The Blarney Stone comes to mind.

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation, this is nice, Ive never used it before. It feels like it could have saved me a ton of the headaches ive gotten myself into, ill have to see if it can undo them or I need something else.

1 Like

Does downloading the YouTube video work the same way? Or can someone send me the audio if not?

This one was good too, thanks @Gnosticmedic27

Sorry for derailing the thread a bit

2 Likes

How is it possible to improve your emotional ties using this audio if only one of the parties listens to it? I know it is a bit of a silly question but how does it also affect the other party and thereby improve communication, understanding, depth of the bond, healing of conflict, etc…

Edit: I am aware that when you radiate these types of qualities, you attract people who are similar and compatible with you, at least being receptive to that way of being; but how does this audio ensure that, for example, your partner who is more reserved and less communicative than you, despite seeing these qualities in you, manages to be more open? I understand that it work with both members of the couple at the same time, even if only one listens to it?

Hi there @madobg

3 Likes

In my experience, changing myself changes my circumstances. Even “other people” are in a way a reflection of us.

Very recently in fact (for example) I stopped holding the image in my mind that It was me vs someone else, that this other person had power over me, and now (over time) this has reflected back to me as a peaceful relationship with this person. There is no more push pull dynamic

6 Likes

I think the same but in this case I wonder where the free will is and the resistance of other people who can experiment to change traits of their way of being… I also want to believe that it happens because they are already receptive to that way of being, maybe they simply haven’t found the right people with whom they can see themselves reflected and bring out the best in themselves… They need to find that person and that little push of help. I guess this is where the healing of this audio lies. Thanks for your response ❤️‍🩹

1 Like

man these patreon releases on the shop are amazing.

Stack:
Negativity processor
Sexual energy alchemy
Detached Resilience
Romantic Relationship Enhancer

I feel great after this man, last summer I went through some rejections in career and romance and I just been carrying it this whole year, I was getting really good at creating space for people and expressing love and positivity and after what happened I felt really insecure and it was difficult to walk with my head up high and I was really sensitive.

This stack right here has been helping me right now to feel more worthy.

I feel like these are forgotten, just wanted to write a testimonial for them and maybe inspire someone that went through something similar, this may help them too.

9 Likes

Differences with Matchmaker 2.0?

According to my understanding this here is focused on enhancing the bond and connection with your existing romance partner.

While Matchmaker 2.0 seems to be more focused on healing those aspects within yourself that prevent you from finding love.

3 Likes

Yes, but there is also this feature

1 Like

@Fender_Cad it’s just a simple overlap, it’s what @JAAJ said

This one is solely focused on enhancing relationships

2 Likes

I’ve heard that sapien medicine audios once bought only work on the owner’s immediate family and spouse.

My question is, will this work on your boyfriend/girlfriend if you aren’t married to them? Thanks!

2 Likes

you have a romantic relationship. it works on it and in you. as per description. not exclusice to married or unmarried people. it works on the connection between both of you.

your partner doesnot need to use it for an effect for the relationship.

i presume it works on all intimate connections you form. short or long.

1 Like