Running audio fields on other people, psychically?

How about people that won’t believe the audios, but need them?
Can we do something like the “be the healer” audio, but for any audio?

There are three levels to this question:

1. Does the person want to be healed? (Free Will & Life Plan)
  2. Does the person want to be healed by you?
  3. Does the person believe that an audio can heal them?

If the person gave you their clearly stated verbal permission on questions 1 and 2, then yes, you can do whatever it takes to try to heal them.

Or in other words, what is important is not the whether the person believes that a certain tool (audio field) can heal them or not, but whether they actually choose to be healed and have allowed you to try some healing stuff on them.

Question:

Why is it important to not violate people’s Free Will in such questions?

Answer:

First, you don’t know for sure the other person’s / Higher Self’s incarnational plan.

Second, all your actions and intentions are statements to the universe.

Because if you believe that you need to “overlook” / violate someone else’s free will in order to achieve something, then you are actually communicating to the universe that you are powerless in your own manifestation ability – and thus, “need to manipulate others to be like you want them to be”.

You are also taking power and responsibility away from the person you would like to see healed, because you projecting a victim role onto them.

Helping means empowering the other and guiding them based on both side’s free will.

Helping does not mean doing “the work” for others so that they become as your ego wants to see and have them.

When you think you need to manipulate others, then you are declaring to the universe (and your subconscious mind) that you, and they, are NOT the manifestors of your own realities – with the consequence that you both become more “victim”.
And when you are a victim, you manifest all the negative stuff of the current matrix system.

Honoring Free Will and Empowerment is the solution.

Spoiler:

The ego hates it when you make others more empowered, because the ego believes it is losing a strategic advantage over others.

So in a way, the ego appears to have free will, but is actually undermining it, by remaining in a role of victimhood and non-expansion.

11 Likes

What a beautiful and clear explanation. I was also wandering the same thing. We all have people we love around us which we would like to ‘help’. I am thinking about my father who has alzheimer and is staying at a nursery home. A complicated situation in this case since he is not in a state to comprehend anything. I am also curious on how we could use the Become the healer audio. It is written: To use you simply need to think of the person you intend to heal while playing the audio. It will work on that person for the duration of the audio. So I think that here the power of our mind (thoughts) or our visualisation on how we would this person to be healed (or get better) of course after getting permission when possible…will do the work? Would playing the audio on ‘alzheimer’ for example simultaniously on another device make the effect even better?

Yes that’s one way to use Become The Healer audio :slight_smile:

I kinda think the case for your father might be a little different though, in this case the permission from him might happen on a couple more occasions, and it would be a dilemma for me, whether his higher self wants to keep forgetting as a way to embark on something else…

Or it is in his best interest for him to start reviving his brain and you, maybe, expanding your heart space through the healing field…

Or the healing process in general.

It’s very hard to decide in the case of family too, because you really wanna help them, but as jaaj pointed out

And let’s say you will actually communicate with their higher self first before you start on sending him healing, your want of help, (=your ego) has a higher chance of interfering with the answer.

3 Likes

Desiree you are right. I am also puzzled about what would be best for him and not for us (family). For now I am trying to send him happiness energy so that he can be at ease where he is right now. Which seems to help since he is happy, loving and funny most of the time. I also try to take away a bit of confusion. I am so grateful for the people working with him but I am sure that he is giving a lot back with his warm and funny character. He is, as you say forgetting and embarking on something else in a way …also very beautiful to see. He is not in pain thats even better.

2 Likes

Wow… that was very uplifting to read honestly :slight_smile:

You reminded me with the Peace meditation that we have now on Sapien Wellness with your words

Your father seems happy, which is all what matters I think :)

Yes, they’ve given consent to any energy work but they do not believe in audio effects. They say “you do it remotely”. Is it possible to run a specific field on a specific person in that case?

What you’re really telling us here is that they’ve given consent to other energy work but they haven’t given consent to your audios.

I wasn’t present, so I don’t know for sure. I am wondering whether that was truly “consent,” in the spirit of what’s being talked about in this thread, or just a way–and I say this kindly–to get you off their backs.

Sure, it’s possible to do a bunch of things, such as run a specific field on a specific person in that case. Whether that’l hae the results you want or how that plays out for you all (in this physical realm as well as karmicly, etc.), that’s realy where this discussion has now veered.

2 Likes

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up:

ETA:
:+1: :+1: :+1:
(cuz never enough emojis)

2 Likes