Sapien Cup Method?

Hello everyone,

Did anyone of you ever use this method?

I found it somewhere mentioned in one of Sapiens video, so I thought maybe it would be great to share it with you and experiment with it.

It’s based on Dr Masaru Emoto quantum theory that water can absorb energy and change it’s structure according to exposed energy, and because our body has 75% water, it can affect us in our desired way.
Maybe it could speed up our results, who knows :thinking:

Here is the method:

1. Place a plastic cup (or paper cup or glass) near or on top of your laptop or your speakers
  2. Make sure water is about 75% filled in a cup
  3. Play Sapien Medicine frequency x 10 (make a playlist or loop and leave it to play and affect water)
  4. Observe that water is creating ripple or
    vibrating effect
  5. Now drink that water

Note: Make sure that water is vibrating otherwise the process is not working.
Plastic cup (because of thinnest) needs less speakers energy to vibrate.

Anyway, I have found this method in comment section in this video HERE , so you can check yourself and test it, if you wish :slight_smile:

According to comments, many had successfull results idk.
Anyway, just wanted to share this…

25 Likes

Would placing a waterproof speaker inside of a jar with water and play the Sapien Medicine audio not get the same effect, better yet place a waterproof speaker in a bathtub and let the skin do the rest.

5 Likes

I love the bathtub idea. But I think maybe doing this same thing with maybe a larger amount of water, maybe a gallon, and pouring that into the bathtub might produce the same results.

2 Likes

Thanks for this. I’ll try this out and post the results here.

1 Like

This is very interesting, I am going to have to try this .

Thanks for posting this . :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well @Racem you create playlist or loop it and leave the room where is audio played and let the water absorb whole energy. I think in that way, but if someone has other opinion or solution, can also suggest it. But I think there isn’t any danger if we loop more time superhuman genius only for water.🤷

4 Likes

What I used to do is every night I place the pendant (nearby or hanging) in the copper water bottle and drink that water in the morning with the intention to absorb the field. :)

6 Likes

We can confirm that doing this works :slight_smile: Doesn’t retain the energetic information 100% but more than enough to have an effect for sure.

20 Likes

Cool subject KondicDr. I guess it would make more sense that the stronger the vibration or frequency going into the water during the charging period the better retainment if the water hasnt been exposed to emf’s or other frequencies/vibes.

So maybe charge the water overnight in a plastic jug then protect the water in a glass bottle wrapped in foil. Then muscle test or dowse for dosage each time you take it.

If you use a strong enough speaker or scalar generator to imprint the water, and protect the field well enough, you might be able to create sufficient dosages in drops.

4 Likes

Play the frequency for water or what a person desires?

1 Like

You can use any audio.

Interesting, learn so much from this forum

You place an item with a field on it into the water you drink?

Is there something special about the copper, besides being a superconductor of electricity?

Yes. Even otherwise I prefer copper bottle than plastic from a long time so used the same.

5 Likes

Hello sir,suppose a person who increase Their height or other desires then can we use water charging with desire frequency like height increasing or others videos? It has strong effect than hearing? Please clear me out…:pray::blush:

Yes, You are free to try all methods. All methods complement each other and compounds the effect but cannot compare which one is better than other. Having a clear intention meditating with a field listening or holding to it would be the best way & letting it go!

In one sentence - start using consistently, one day it manifests. That day is nearer when you have less questions about your methods etc. and 100% faith on your self :smiley: . All the best

5 Likes

Thnx sir for replying :pray::pray:…I saw ur comments on psychic card if u know please help me out about using of cards 1.can we use multiple card in a same day?
2.in eviction card description (not let it drain you ) I m not getting this line so please help me out…
3.if I use on mobile screen then after activation can get screen off?
Thnx…

1. yes, can use multiple cards same day. But start with one and slowly increase so that you know the effect of each one consciously. ‘Start slow grow big’
  2. Eviction is for entities removal and it works as mentioned - that sucks out energy from energy around and automatically grounds it off. You might loose some energy if you over use it. So its good to limit the usage.
  3. screen going off doesn’t matter. You have to look at card or draw that sigil (symbol) look at it ‘once’ and say activate. After a while you don’t even have to look at it. You can just remember the card and it works. You don’t have to stare at screen or paper through out :wink:

Hope this helps Piyush! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thnx a lot sir very thankful :pray::pray::blush:

2 Likes

im gonna drink a gallon of height water and become a giant

5 Likes