Sapien Medicine and Dream Seeds Playlists

Here you can share your playlists from Sapien Medicine and Dream Seeds. It may or may not contain links to various platforms such as YouTube, Gumroad, Patreon, etc. It can be playlists that you use or that you have made to approach situations or simply to help your next brother or sister.

Here are some of them I created.

Sapien Medicine - CoronaVirus Disruption (energetically programmed audio) 3x

CoronaVirus Disruption 3x, Lung Strenghtening / Renforcement Pulmonaire Ver. 2.0 3x

Sapien Medicine - (Far) UV - C light as a safer germicide and virus destroyer (energetically programmed audio) 2x

Dream Seeds - Heal those around you. (Be the healer) Programmed audio.(Ver 2.0) 3x

5 Likes

I’m guessing Dream Seeds uses Morphic fields too? Would that then affect the playlist limit? I.e. would it slow down the Sapien Medicine tracks?

Dreamweaver is the creator behind Sapien Medicine, Dream Seeds, Mantra Meditations AFAIK about YouTube channels. So, Dream Seeds has morphic fields as well.

The guidelines are the same. Let’s say that the limit is 4. Then, it is 4 from both channels combined. If you can take more without getting your energy system overwhelmed, without getting tired and still get good results, then you can put a higher limit.

There are also other strategies you can use if you use more fields.

Some users here report successes in doing so by using Jing Restoration and Pranayama. I have placed them here and there strategically several times in my playlist. I am one of those who listens to lots of fields. It almost never stops playing haha. But, I have added more fields over time. I would say to start with some at the beginning and see later if this is a good idea for you to add more.

That being said, there are kind of fields where you would not count toward the limit. That applies to both channels.

4 Likes

Thanks for letting me know, I wasn’t sure whether these channels were associated with Dreamweaver or not

1 Like

I understand. Cheers!

1 Like

Waaaaiitttt… Do you mean to tell me, that you can listen to more than 4 if you listen to Jing and Pranayama???

I would say that it depends on various factors. There are fields that you can listen as many as you as you like and for those like The Height Booster (Grow Taller Version 2.0, energetic audio) count toward the limit. This limit can change if you get faster results anyway.

Sapien Medicine - The Height Booster (Grow Taller Version 2.0, energetic audio) 3x - Total time: 45 mins 3 secs

I think that the idea is not to get your energy system overwhelmed, tired or depleted of energy, thus possibly slowing results. You could always try to manifest in your reality about the energy and states to listen to more fields.

You can look at the links to the posts below for more info.

Limit or recommendations for the number of fields

@SammyG Listening guidelines, post #10

Jing Restoration and Pranayama

@Philip_Weiss (en passant, je parle français aussi, salut haha) mentioned them on topic A weird problem, post #2 and Listening Guidelines, post #99. User @uial replied with the same conclusion.

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/a-weird-problem/952/2?u=strongemery

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/listening-guidelines/22/99?u=strongemery

@gpo mentioned on Listening guidelines, post #131 the Energy Expansion card to handle more fields as well as the Attunement card and the Field Booster. There is the Attunement card to do first if you have never tried this before.

4 Likes

Thank you! Those are really good! And I some of my comments were mixed around Sam’s because I remember him posting that. I’ll start adding this in again.

2 Likes

I believe you. Good idea to add this again. You might or might not have to transmute your energy if you are into processes such as NoFap since I think you will add more fields. YMMV. Cheers!

1 Like

Wait, Jing is good to transmute energy? Does NoFap bring better results with fields? All these Urdhvareta on this forum :innocent:

2 Likes

I mean, that you may be interested in transmuting since there are users reporting sexual urges from using it, although Jing does that as well. There are other fields that do it in the Alchemy series. Since you will use more fields, preserving this energy is a good idea. YMMV.

I think that NoFap can help in improving results since you can use more energy for other things but also avoid other kind of issues.

A quick link grab from gpo’s hypothetical Energy stack

Transmutation of Lower and Basal Energy, Programmed Audio (Internal Alchemy Series pt 6)

3 Likes

Users report sexual urges from Jing?

And what is YMMV?

I had seen some comments on YouTube about it. If that happens with you, you are already informed. But Philip_Weiss is right about the entire alchemy serie and the rest.

Your mileage may vary.

Ah, Philip, salut du Québec haha.

3 Likes

That’s why I was a bit surprised that people were reporting sexual urges from Jing. But i just tree remembered reading in one of my books that spiritual energy for some can come as an influx in spiritual energy. Happened to my Guru before he became the Guru.

1 Like