Sapien Medicine Live Radio (Meditations)

Not down here neither…

1 Like

If you get bored of the dragon, you can also consider Appa from Avatar for a servitor!

6 Likes

@This_Boy_Here

RANCH IT UP

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CpPNAx6tA8w

2 Likes

is it just me or is the livestream unavailable?

3 Likes

Uh oh.
@Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

The radio hasn’t been working for a long time! Would love to have it back on again. @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

@psynergy was referring to the mass meditation live stream.

3 Likes

Oops… I didn’t realize it was the YT mass meditation one.

Well, I’d still like to have the radio back on. :crossed_fingers: It was great to have the different environmental fields playing in the background.

9 Likes

Even I miss the Sapien radio stream… Particularly the Shamballa and Vaikunta loka… Luckily we have the white light waves in dream seeds…

Captain , appreciate If u could put them in Dream seeds or in Istore for sale.

5 Likes

Copied from other thread for posterity. :smile:

And updated the link in the original post.

:muscle:

10 Likes

thats actually a wyvern

9 Likes

We’ll try to get that fixed. Had some issues with the program it was running on.

Edit: Sorry but that is going to stay discontinued.

4 Likes

Yay! Thanks Sam. :pray:

3 Likes

(not really, the company changed the streaming code when all the apps were already made and raised their fees, which became hard to manage every month )

10 Likes

4 Likes

The live stream seems to be unavailable again

Yeah same issue here.

Yes it’s the same here. Also with the Dreamseeds live stream.

seems like both live streams are down again :cry:

2 Likes

ah! Finally thought to look here instead of the mass meditation. Could the cost of the software be covered by charging a monthly fee?

You guys would know more than I do about the hows of streaming but I used to have a graphic design company and worked a lot with Joomla, which has a few broadcasting and streaming apps. I would be happy to lend a hand if you think it might be a viable platform to host this :slight_smile:

1 Like