Sapien Medicine paid for comments,uses bots?

Imao…,… :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Maybe people, who watch these videos daily, check out the newest comments and answer some questions while listening :thinking:

1 Like

I hear you, your doubts and skepticism (because these things aren’t mainstream and accepted) … but really try to look at it from the other person’s perspective: What about privacy? Why should someone share pictures of him/her self proving anything? Besides, regarding Sapien Medicine, most of the energy work is available on youtube for free…

3 Likes

The reason is as simple as stupid. Youtube doesn’t like channels like “this”. Even though he is unique in what he does youtube thinks he is a subliminal channel or something like that and I read even from dream himself that these are not really liked on that platform. At least that’s as far as I know. If there are more reasons I dont know about them.

Just try one field that gives any kind of energy (these could give the fastest results) “The Skeptic” was made for this purpose. Or use anything else you like for a longer period of time.

5 Likes

Oh man where your mind was when you decided to bring this in Sapien Medicine forum? Lol you gonna be eaten from Sapien army as you obviously already are lol :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Wow… I thought everybody knew we got monetized because of the covid treatments.
I honestly don’t understand at this point, why do these people feel threatened by us when we have been there before they even existed or it seems before they were born.

25 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I think that if we are open enough to discuss some member’s successes with the fields we should be open enough to discuss someone’s skepticisms and fears too

YouTube can obviously.
its very easy too, that’s how the algorithm is designed. to look for other areas of engagement length of account age.
countries posted from etc.
You would probably get penalized immediately if you do that.
which is why I can never understand how people can spread this information and have others believe it.
But people must think what they must, I think is best we just leave them be, what you need to keep in mind in these people have an agenda, logical reasoning doesn’t help them. Its fine, I have seen that there will always be evil intentioned people no matter what you do.
I think the thing also is that a lot of people don’t understand our demographic isn’t kids.
so they don’t upload a lot of videos or use their account for not much other than watching videos.
but then… why do these channels feel so threatened?
they don’t need our demographic.
If our channel is just comprised of bots, then why are you even worried and need to make slander videos?
Your not gonna gain anything from bots of course.
shrug
I have come to realize a lot do not want help, so then don’t come to the channel.
we don’t advertise or bad talk others.
if that’s your way of making yourself look good then fine, but isn’t worthwhile

25 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I feel we are putting lot of energy in the form of our ( positive or negative ) discussing those videos which are of no worth at all. We are adding unnecessarily adding more energy to these things. Instead we focus on learning better things and move forward.

Most of them here start as a skeptic but eventually a hard core believer. But during that process one has to learn the things, read different books, research as much as possible but should not go for looking other reviewers opinions who just make videos/money on some other person creation. Moreover what’s his credentials to review some others work. Did he ever create a single binuaral in his life, forget about fields. Think in different perspectives , one with common sense can easily figure out what is truth.

These guys whoever it is are not legit reviewing Sapien medicine in any ways and we discuss again and again here is of no help to most of us. Believe me one should also have good karma and will to reach Sapien medicine.

6 Likes

yes it can be, actually they can get into for trouble if they keep doing this.
youtube has gotten pretty strict.
but let them be, I mean if they wish to dig a hole and jump in, then why even bother?
We all knew the problems we had to circumvent by hiding then making public etc. the covid videos.
Even when it was deleted youtube said. you have one (deleted) video that contributes to the decision.
Let them go ahead.
What is the difference? we try to help people, they try to slander people to look better.
if that’s what people flock to then let them.
the few that need the channel will be there until youtube gets us off.
but then they will keep at it until they get their way, but I suggest that nobody sink to their level.
you guys are here and helping each other, this is then something good to come out of it.

21 Likes

True,
we at least want to get the course done before we are gone or pushed out.
at least that, we think will leave a good mark towards a better future for everyone and the earth at large.

14 Likes

@Captain_Nemo please don’t be gone and don’t let anyone push you out :frowning:

7 Likes

1 Like

I have started taking pictures of my melanoma again, on 7-1-20. If you would like, DM me at the end of this month and I will gladly show it to you! (Warning: It’s on the shaft of my penis though)

9 Likes

What a way to enjoy his day… :grin:

1 Like

Honestly bro,
the policy is not to share.
This kind of stuff, I don’t want happening to you, keep your peace and family,
You will be relentlessly hounded.

10 Likes