Sapien Medicine Webinar: Life Extension & Happiness

Luckily mine was banned even before I could pay for it

3 Likes

worse timing of my life. got banned exactly when the giveway started

Damn Facebook really that strict

To anyone who missed it, or want to watch it again, the full video and chat log is here…

11 Likes

Thanks but I don’t have Facebook unfortunately :sweat_smile:

overall experience was great would definitely go to another event without a doubt. It was fun sammy shared his knowledge while dream answerd questions and made jokes. am satisfied with the show however i would be lying if i said i was not upset that my facebook account got banned as soon as giveaway started but hey it was a amazing event overall.

@SammyG was way different to what i thought he would be. i thought the show would start and it will be a monk on the webcam and be a borning show talking about stuff that i was too younger to understand (no offence) but instead it was a down to earth guy that could talk about anythink for hours on end. I was suprised, sammy was very charismatic and talked about poltics.

dream had his fair share of funny comments. The event was taken more in a chill and vibe way where ur questions where answeard and ofcurse talking about the subject of. How to live longer and how dream is aiming to make a field to maximize “life” (if thats what u want to call it)
One part of the show was crazy to me and it was about how dream spent years trying to figure out how to make the field " Auto Immune Reversal" and that sammy had tears of joy when it was realsed. (beacuse dream finally done it)

there needs to be more events on more topics
dont want to ruin it anymore. Go watch the event it would not disappoint I promise.

26 Likes

Amazing!!! :pray: :pray:

16 Likes

This is like the umpteenth case of FB getting banned I’ve heard this week from friends, on forums, on reddit, on twitter, etc. Wonder whats going on…probably FB testing some crappy “not quality tested” security layer? lol

7 Likes

For any Canadians who missed it and haven’t watched the replay yet: turns out Sammy stans Canada.

2 Likes

The played field is amazing.

1 Like

so who were the winners?

1 Like

I think the link doesn’t work :/

Don’t know their usernames (the 4 who won the giveaways during the webinar), and he’s going to be individually and privately contacting the 15.

1 Like

the live event lasted 4 hours how many years have you guys rejuvenated ?

2 Likes

hope the next webinar will be focused on spirituality :)

2 Likes

yeah i like that idea

what u think about
-love and accepting ur self
-get ur life back on track

but theres two are very short

just some ideas but a spirituality is a must have if they ever decide to do another one

1 Like

@SammyG
When you talk about Jing, Chi and Shen maintenance, would you still need them if you have the soul restoration series ? because this series restores your own capacity to produce / maintain etc these energies in your system so it would be preferable on the long term ?

2 Likes

i just finished the replay it was great, very good insights from Sammy
I also feel so alert and refreshed from the field

6 Likes

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo

any thoughts of selling this webinar as an audio on Gumroad for those of us who don’t want to purchase via FB? :blush:

8 Likes