Sapien Medicine Webinar: Life Extension & Happiness

the live event lasted 4 hours how many years have you guys rejuvenated ?

2 Likes

hope the next webinar will be focused on spirituality :)

2 Likes

yeah i like that idea

what u think about
-love and accepting ur self
-get ur life back on track

but theres two are very short

just some ideas but a spirituality is a must have if they ever decide to do another one

1 Like

@SammyG
When you talk about Jing, Chi and Shen maintenance, would you still need them if you have the soul restoration series ? because this series restores your own capacity to produce / maintain etc these energies in your system so it would be preferable on the long term ?

2 Likes

i just finished the replay it was great, very good insights from Sammy
I also feel so alert and refreshed from the field

6 Likes

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo

any thoughts of selling this webinar as an audio on Gumroad for those of us who don’t want to purchase via FB? :blush:

8 Likes

yes please

“Auto Immune Reversal” is a blessing!
I’m using it once a day X2

3 Likes

it will be released like a normal field. but limited amount. so the first 15 people to buy it

I wonder whether it is possible to pay for the event and watch the recording, even if one has not attended in the live event?

2 Likes

Yes you can. I tried it. Though I’m not sure how long they intend to leave the recording up.

2 Likes

same for me, can you report the link?

Huh? Use the link in the first post, pay and you can access the event page.

1 Like

ah ok forgive me, payment and vision always depend on FB

1 Like

Thanks for the kinds word everyone. That was definitely fun! Wish I could’ve read more comments (missed out on most of dream’s jokes smh) and interacted more but it’s all good. You guys are good vibes all around and I also grew and learned some things from the experience myself.

Another one of these in the future is a possibility but I’m not gonna make concrete statements.

23 Likes

Love you Sammy, it was amazing, specially what you have said about LOVE, impressive, great Job Man.

4 Likes

Hopefully permanently. There was so much amazing content shared by Sammy, as well as in the comments section. Sammy could, if he wanted, download the video and then remove it from FB, BUT I’m 99% sure you can’t download the comments section [unless someone has extreme levels of patience to copy and paste all 2.8k and timestamp them to the video] and without that, it will cause quite a bit of confusion everytime Sam was reading and responding to us

5 Likes

To answer my own question: Yes, this is still possible. I created a facebook account, paid for the access and now am watching the recording :slight_smile:

PS: Very nice to see you @SammyG :v: :grin:

8 Likes

download the recording. beacuse facebook will ban u in 2 hours