Sapien’s Instagram

Is it okay to activate a card for someone else and then immediately activate the same card for me?

Or do I need to wait at least 20 minutes for such cases?
Thanks.
Man, I love cards, they are So FAST and Effective!

I used to have horrible reaction after listening to too many fields/too many taxing physical fields that I had terrible tinnitus as well as feeling drained. By spamming attunement card as well as energy expansion card I no longer have the overloaded symptoms after just about a week or two. So it is a great tool, free also.

My question is: Should I try to focus on the card like staring and it and try to meditate for some time (like half a minute to a minute) or I can just let it go after a couple second after activating? Recently I saw some comments that it is more effective to look at the card for a minute, I tried and I feel some energy keep expanding if I hold and look at the card and do some visualization. Before when I spam the activation I just say the words then put the card away.

3 Likes

No need to, but if you somehow feel the desire to do so go ahead and try :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yes you can

Visualization can ‘enhance’ / boost the experience when you set your focus :muscle: but not always necessary, depends on what you feel is needed

That still works.

You do what you feel is best / most effective

I personally do it 1x or a few without looking at it since memorizing the link/symbol/card and visualize for a short moment

6 Likes

To be honest, actively engaging with the cards for more than a minute seems to be the best choice for me too, but I know that just by looking at them for a minute or even just by activating them, I still feel/see their effects; if I am sick, “healing activate” alone (saying it, while looking at the card) would do the thing for me.

3 Likes

Energy expansion spamming i heard, but attunement too?!

And how many times per day did you use(d) attunement?

4 Likes

Yes, one of the function of attunement card is to increase your energy capacity. From my experience spamming it for 4-5 days before moving on to spam mostly energy expansion I would say that it helps to increase energy threshold slightly, not as much as energy expansion but it helps in this area.

On the other hand, energy expansion is mostly about expanding energy so you can handle more fields/wearable like mandala tag nft etc. From the description it helps making you more sensible to energy as well but sources on this forum suggested that attunement card (don’t forget to boost it once) is good at making you more sensible to fields, which I think means that you will get better result from listening to fields similar to using SLR/PONR/vibration/others. So I spam both, when I have time I spam energy expansion, and if I know that I won’t be able to use the card after about 20minutes I will do attunement and wait an hour to see which one to use next. Or I just use attunement if I feel lazy or want to be more relax say on Sunday.

5 Likes

Yeah and the cards are free too, and can spam these on top of using fields.

2 Likes

Thanks.
I will spam attunement too, on top of using fields.

1 Like

Can I use these from my phone or they must be printed?

2 Likes

I remember that I asked that - it’s ok from phone too.

I guess that using it this way -

Is better than this way -

But it’s only a guess.

7 Likes

I wanted to print the Dreamweaver card system in 4x6 but the resolution was too low and they would have come out blurry, so I touched them up a bit with an app to make them more high resolution. It’s not by much but it makes a difference.

I’ll share them by WeTransfer here if anyone else would like to download and use them.

5 Likes

would it still work though?

2 Likes

What does empathic shielding do?

1 Like

From https://www.instagram.com/p/BuHxSbNgFuL/

Energetic Mandala Series, These are created to create an energy field around you that does what the words say, You can print and keep around you or use it as a phone wallpaper. It will work towards helping to provide you with a measure of empathic shielding in your daily life. You can keep it in your wallet or pocket, where ever you think appropriate

ChatGPT on Empathic shielding:
Empathic shielding is the practice of protecting oneself from the emotions and energies of others. Empaths, or people who have a natural ability to sense and absorb the emotions of those around them, can sometimes become overwhelmed and drained by the emotions they pick up. Empathic shielding can help them maintain their own emotional and energetic boundaries.

This can involve techniques such as visualizing a protective barrier around oneself, setting intentions for boundaries, or using crystals or other tools to enhance protection. By implementing empathic shielding, empaths can maintain their own emotional well-being and avoid taking on the emotions of others.

1 Like

Still works just fine :slightly_smiling_face:
The same if it was in black and white.
It is mostly all to do with the sigils in the pictures I believe, the photos are just wonderful art pieces. At least that’s what I feel from it anyway.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I wanted to share the card system with my group of friends but not everyone speaks English around here, so I prepared a Drive folder with the instructions translated to Spanish and each card. I included the origin of the cards with links to Sapien’s Intagram and this forum.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nbiLoNTyp-v_mbPIMFAN8Zxt18a9V-11?usp=sharing

If this is not allowed please let me know and I’ll remove the link.

5 Likes

Thats not a problem :) im actually gonna save it, so i dont have to explain every time to my family :sweat_smile:

Thank you

I just took a look, and thats actually pretty pretty cool!!

btw if some of your friends want to join the forum and need help since they dont speak english you can share this thread to motivate them to find answers @Gene

La Esquina Española. Un Hilo de Suporte en Español

3 Likes

Memorizing the Sigils and the overall shape of the Attunment Card seems to be enough for the Deck to activate after the initial attunement is made… same for the mandalas… but I prefer to save time and carry those around in my pocket as opposed to carrying the sigils in memory… I’ll probably turn them into paintings in my mind palace’s words and sigils of power exhibition hall or something… maybe turn the attunement card into a live statue in there as well … it will take some time and focus to sculpt tho.

3 Likes

Interesting

1 Like

Yeah, Dream weaved some very interesting fabrics, for sure.

1 Like