Sapien’s Instagram

Yes.

8 Likes

Thank you om! One last question. When I activate the attunement should I keep my phone on for 15 minutes?

4 Likes

Yes I would. If only for your own peace of mind.

10 Likes

What would be some of the benefits of the eviction card?

3 Likes

You can type anything you want info for in the searching bar and more likely has been already answered in different threads like this one

11 Likes

I printed the activation cards and the others on photo paper :grin: … print quality :ok_hand:
I just have to laminate them.

34 Likes

so beautiful

7 Likes

I laminated some of the dreamweaver cards :grin:. I am happy with the result! they are well protected now :slightly_smiling_face:

I am waiting for my new laminating sheets which should arrive in less than 2 weeks to laminate the mandalas.

31 Likes

that looks beautiful man.
I have one of the original decks myself.

I have started a fun tarot project as well,
hopefully it turns out well and i find somewhere to print/host it sell it or whatever as well.
:smiley:

60 Likes

Yay!

6 Likes

Excellent travail, mon frère :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Thank you for your comment its nice.

I am so happy to have these cards :blush: !!!

I will take care of it.

6 Likes

Thanks my brother :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:!!!

2 Likes

YES I hope this happens.:star_struck::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

I have purchased a couple of tarot and oracle decks created by individuals (non mass market) from MakePlayingCards. I believe they upload their images there, make the link public, then other people can order sets directly from the site. Price is without box, but custom tins and boxes can be created separately. So far the tarot decks I got were around $20-25, no box (but I just got my own little pouch for them).

The site has a 5% handling fee, on top of production cost, but you can set your markup price. Downside: customer service is a bit funny, replies are not very helpful. It was hard to track my order (ships from Hong Kong) to Asia, even when I paid for express/registered mail. But it did arrive after several months (pandemic times). On the plus side, their team will have to deal with all of that, not you guys.

Alternatively, maybe the creator can use the site to create and order a large batch for themselves (maybe a limited print run, then when it’s gone, it’s gone) then sell on their own site, maybe even with a sticker with serial number out of the batch. Would be cool to share here on the forum who got which number. Might also help catch any copycats.

I have not tried Kickstarter, it seems like it has its own issues. I usually just wait for a larger publishing house to pick it up, or order indie decks from a local reseller who procures batches from the US, and the shipping fee is more agreeable for me. Indie decks tend to be around 40 to 70USD (or more, but above that mark I close my eyes and pretend I don’t want it).

But if you have your own trusted printer or service then maybe go with that. Just one option I’ve seen, with my experience as a consumer.

Either way, ahhhhhhhh can’t wait for a fielded tarot deck.:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

/actual live footage at home/ (_OM’s expression)

17 Likes

Did you laminate only these or even those listed above, such as the Abundance and Prosperity series, Draw Luck and so on?

2 Likes

yes I will do it when I receive my thermal lamination film to be able to laminate the other cards :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Do they always have to be activated to work?

yes, every time you use the card you say the command “activate”

3 Likes

it works with every language?

2 Likes