Sapien’s Instagram

yes you can! :slight_smile:

1 Like

̶I̶m̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶j̶k̶

2 Likes

Could have something to do with distractions interfering with paranormal experiences in the same way that floatation tanks by removing distractions and stimuli cause the mind to generate/access more transcendental ones.

1 Like

It’s not just that … there is a physical dimension to it all … toxins, pollution (be it chemical or informational), diet, addictions, etc.

All of it slowly develops into crystalized structures in the body (fat, blood, clusters in the lymphatic system - even bones and organs) … a “light” body is one ideally conditioned to receive and partake in the cosmic dance … a fine-tuned instrument, so to speak.

It’s a highly energetic form of interaction which is extremely entropic when the opposite party is not sufficiently poised to deal with its “intensity”.

2 Likes

That’s right. I missed that. People instinctively know that cities take a toll on them. Vacations are not so much breaks from work as from environments in general, Europe in August, for example. Even a crowded —distracting beach—is more restorative than down time in a city.

2 Likes

I mean maybe it’s not that black and white. Cityscape, especially all asphalt “river” of a road, buildings, cement are quite “connecting” for me. City “speaks”, talks to you readily, powers up on first request.

1 Like

There is a lot of fast energy in a city, though it seems a bit turbocharged, which can wear out your “engine” faster. For certain types of creative endeavors, cities have a practical value, though that’s less of thing these days.

1 Like

It doesn’t feel “fast” to me, actually very patient and continuous.

1 Like

That’s good.

It’s incomparable. City living versus living in nature. It’s no secret those who turn their back on the world tend to seek solitude in caves, mountains, forests to find self. They often return back to the smoke to integrate the learning because that’s the ultimate test. (Lots of nuances I know, I’m a total beginner).
There’s lots to gain in the city too. The crossroads of energy but it’s different and I don’t want to say you can’t gain the same thing because there were people in history who im sure developed in urban settings, jail cells, prison camps- horrid way to elevate but that immersing in nature provides a certain peace a rigger that city life can’t provide. My comment is supporting your point of view though worded strangely at my hour :laughing:

2 Likes

I have the same question? but can’t find answer anywhere.

1 Like

is it necessary to spam attunement? I did it once like 9 months ago lol but i was wondering if i could spam it? bc i thought i read somewhere you only had to play it once or is there benefits to carry on spamming it like the energy expansion 1

that card is OP

1 Like

Neither did I so I use it as intended.

I once stored a lot of fields in there. Should have felt something but didn’t. But then it could also be my system shutting off due to too much energy.

Nope, but it helps.

A reminder of its description:

Attunement

The attunement card works on upgrading your existing energy level and functioning along with directly telling your subconscious how to use all the cards and energies in this system.
You will find that you have ideas and concepts about how to use them and unique creative ways to manipulate and work with with the energies.
It allows you to access and work with the cards and system eventually as in extension of yourself.

So, both can be “spammed”.

1 Like

The Chakra Stimulation and Energy Expansion Cards are just too good.

Popping Dreamscape before interacting with a field you want to meditate on or trying to connect to an energy you want to work with is the ultimate booster.

6 Likes

Hi @Alkul , do you think the Chakra Stimulation card can add anything if we use the Mandelbrot Symphony album, or is that overkill?

1 Like

I’m not sure.

2 Likes

What function does this card have?
https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/uploads/default/original/1X/d7640bfb50ff27242654f20c3b125167cf843d48.jpeg