Sapien’s Instagram

And that crazy kadarious tony post was about nfl
cowboys letting our division rivals cut us in the draft and take the college football Heisman winner Smith. We ended up with Tony and he made cowboys regret that trade putting 189 yards. I was trying to get Tony attention to do it again next Monday. What cowgirls did is deserving of the big bambino trade

Can this card be used for cleansing apartments or houses?

Thanks in advance

Re-read the piece you quoted. Your answer is in there.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

on phone screen wallpaper it doesn’t fit. It’s large?

You can resize the image to make it fit your phone screen. Ideas and resources of how yuou would do that are mentioned above.

1 Like

How do I use the cards on someone remotely?
Let’s say i want to heal (Jessica) a family member in another country.

Place my finder on the card on the screen of my phone and say healing activate
for Jessica?

1 Like

You can imagine the person which you want to heal. Now idk if they work remotely like that.
There is also become the healer on dreamseeds.

1 Like

Is it as strong as the youtube field (dreamseeds)?
And I assume I can also use it for another person in the same way as with the audio, think about the person or see a picture?

Good question.

1 Like

There is a description on both, you choose what to use. I think the healing card and become the healer may be similar.

I called the other mandala “inner fire” xD…that’s how I’ve been activating it besides visualizing.

I have a question though. The storage card keeps the energy forever until you release? I stored something long ago.

Can you store several times? Like storing prana, then ojas, etc, and then if you release they all release within an hour?

Sorry for the noob questions but I didnt use this when I found out and now I forgot all about it u.u

2 Likes

exactly useful for what it states

2 Likes

Hi guys, I just printed some Thor mandalas.
From my understanding, print quality doesn’t affect power. Is it correct? Posted the picture for reference

This is correct.

1 Like

Thanks! From your experience, is it convenient to wear it 24/7 or should I take a break while listening to my stacks? I have angelic intercession in one of them and I was thinking the two could potentially clash :thinking:

1 Like

It’s definitely convenient to wear it 24/7, a sort of set-it-and-forget-it sort of thing. And it might help you better acclimate to the energy of Thor (which can be challenging for some people.) But I think (please correct me if I’m mistaken) you really want to know if it might be helpful for you to wear it in that way. My experience gives you a not-so-helpful “Maybe?” :laughing:

Yeah, I’d have had the same first thought about Angelic Intercession. And I too experience those two energies differently. But here’s the thing: I think intention plays a big role when we’re working with these other beings, especially the angels. Think of it this way: if I’m unemployed and ask you to loan me a few bucks, you’re probably going to be more likely to give me the loan if you know that I’m out pounding the pavement, looking for a job, than if you know that I’m spending my days on my couch playing video games. I think a lot of us prefer to help those who are also helping themselves. And it’s been my experience that this is really true with the angels.

So, if you hold the attitude of “See, guys? This Thor thing is part of me helping myself,” I think most of the angels would be cool with that, especially when your intentions for using the Thor mandala are (what’s the right word?) “noble” (?).

So, I’d give it a go and see what happens for you. Both of these crowds (Thor and the angels) are not exactly shy. They’ll let you know (even if you might define yourself as “energy insensitive”).

Hope that helps.

3 Likes

Yes to both questions @Wanted

4 Likes

Guys, have you ever experienced some twitches or muscular fasciculations while wearing mandalas? Since I printed the Thor one, my left index finger is going a bit crazy, moving around on his own. It’s kinda funny, like if my energy/central nervous system is overloading. I’m not entirely sure if the two things are correlated, maybe it’s just a coincidence… or maybe not :thinking:

1 Like

Isn’t that your answer, the way you’re interacting with and interpreting your energy system?

Easy way to find out: remove or stop using your mandala and see what happens for you. Yes? :thinking:

2 Likes

Is it okay to activate a card for someone else and then immediately activate the same card for me?

Or do I need to wait at least 20 minutes for such cases?
Thanks.
Man, I love cards, they are So FAST and Effective!

I used to have horrible reaction after listening to too many fields/too many taxing physical fields that I had terrible tinnitus as well as feeling drained. By spamming attunement card as well as energy expansion card I no longer have the overloaded symptoms after just about a week or two. So it is a great tool, free also.

My question is: Should I try to focus on the card like staring and it and try to meditate for some time (like half a minute to a minute) or I can just let it go after a couple second after activating? Recently I saw some comments that it is more effective to look at the card for a minute, I tried and I feel some energy keep expanding if I hold and look at the card and do some visualization. Before when I spam the activation I just say the words then put the card away.

3 Likes