18 percent off until
27 Sept
10:10am BST

(only NFTs)

(minimum order is 50USD )

51 Likes

Thank you so much, Captain! :pray:

4 Likes

Lets go, I need that eternal too. Probably get the sword I been eyeing, invisibility sound nice
Where we add the code, PayPal?

Thanks Capt! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

at the checkout theres a discount code part u can enter

3 Likes

On PayPal i? It takes me there at checkout:

press checkout without going straight to paypal or try using your computer if it doesnt show still.

6 Likes

Got it nice thxs

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks, @Captain_Nemo !!

3 Likes

Thank U Dream for the sale!

Bought Shielding V3 NFT
$165.92 with discount!

16 Likes

yay 3

3 Likes

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG Will any of the discounts work on the Enlightened States site? :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I didn’t know there was a discount. I paid full price for Eternity :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Keep announments on watch!!!

2 Likes

Thank You!

Ha ha, today was a blessing in disguise for me, when I had to pay for several NFTs, the bill was filled out incorrectly and I received a deduction message. I was going back to the forum to ask what to do when I saw the Teespring Sale Thread. Saw a sale on Gumroad here, :kissing_cat: then bought a few Brainwaves, and Chakra fields.

Try Delta field and take a break in the afternoon, then astral happened. Also have a baby’s sleep, wake up comfortably.

It’s been a long time since they were released, right? I’m going to start with the basics, so I can handle more complex fields better, right? Isn’t it?

1 Like

is it possible to extend the discount time until 00:00 or at least until the evening of September 27th?

3 Likes

yes

11:30 EDT

15 Likes

Thank you, Captain. Proud new owner of The Eternal

:heart:

18 Likes

Gratz, KR! :partying_face:

1 Like