Sapien Shop Item Question - Cognitive-and-memory-enhancement

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG

*Does the current remade C&M field item include benefits of the following field items as well?(myelin sheath = enpp6 gene, etc.) *

> Benefits? From:

4 Likes

Yes, it does include the fields from the old Memory Enhancement field. I emailed them and they said yes.

8 Likes

frabjous!. darb something wonderful!!!

2 Likes

Great.

Now you’re making me miss it even more.

DAMN TEESPRING !!!

2 Likes

Did you order from Sapien Shop? Should come in 2-8 business days

Unfortunately, There was no such thing at the time…

1 Like

Oh my. Oh my oh my oh my. No.

2-8 business days is the automated production time listed by the manufacturing company. This is currently around 2 weeks. This is PRODUCTION time, not the time the stork delivers it to your family. So after this period of time, it will be shipped, and THEN it is 100% up to the shipping carrier.

Super Genius 270 IQ+ Here WE come #wegotism #SUPERGENIUS!!!

:rocket: :exploding_head: :heart_eyes:

JUST FOR MYELIN ALONE - IMAGINE!!! (:star_struck:) eximiously/eximius

Myelin Sheath Production: By increasing the production, along the normalized, pre-established patterns of the brain, of this compound, the insulation value of each nerve strand goes up, preventing signal lose! It has recently been determined that one of the major factors in human intelligence is this insulation. The more you have of it - the more super intelligent you are/become.
It’s that simple and this field will cause your brain to develop thicker and healthier myelin sheaths over time.

6 Likes

Wtf… :D

5 Likes

Oh no, not again,

What the hell did I just see? :joy:

3 Likes

it seems he is obsessed with intelligence

2 Likes

INTELLIGENCE HYPERCATHEXIS ;)

#sophomaniaoniomaniac

#SAPIENMEDICINEFOREVER!!!

*** #perdurabletag

3 Likes

LMAO BRO YOU LOVE THIS. Respect.

2 Likes

Well here I have to be a snoutband again! It took no more than a sennight/week for me to get it ! WOW

SX50tXZ

Waiting for the Supergenius field item …

Nudiestertian, @Captain_Nemo came to me in my dreams.

And then yestreen Uncle @SammyG saying that i will change the world!

image image

AND NOW I CAN BECAUSE I FINALLY HAVE THE NEW SUPERGENIUS ITEM!!! YESS!!!
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck::hugs::hugs::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::blue_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

IMG_1626

BADA-BING BEST BIGGEST BRAIN BENEPLACIT MORPHIC CUMSHAW!

I LOVE YOU GUYS @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

SMARTEST SUPERGENIUS :brain:FOR ETERNITY AND ALL TIME - HERE I COME!!

6 Likes

@anon64768676

I don’t know about Cognitive Enhancement man, but your posts are pure Synesthesia :smile:

6 Likes

Can I just ask, when is the best time to wear this item? For maximum effectiveness. During the day while you are working on the task? Or during sleep where body and mind is recovering.

2 Likes

I too have the same question.
I was first advised to do so when actively working on the task. And that is the way I will be wearing mine.

Albeit, some members use it for sleep. Maybe for the regeneration part of it.

1 Like

Any results from this item?

1 Like