Sapien Webinar July 12 - 1:30 PM EST

Let’s get together once again! I’m not gonna have pre written questions again because if the people aren’t in the chat, then that can get a bit disorganized and messy. So if you have specific questions, write them down and just ask them the day of. We’ll talk about the usual… fields, goals, romance, dreams, joy, pain and portals to other dimensions like we’re in a rick and morty podcast. So tune in… by mentioning you are interested in passing by :call_me_hand:

37 Likes

Can I make a poll for it?

Perhaps the thread may be then pinned so it doesn’t get drown.

1 Like

Interested :)

1 Like

Nah, cause I can’t see people’s names in polls. Best that people drop their interest in here. I don’t post the link publicly cause then we could potentially get trolls that anonymously browse the forum. (not that all anon users are trolls, I know most of you lurkers are cool peoples :heartbeat: )

3 Likes

Interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, they can be showed in, you see them there easily thanks to this, just would have to be clicked on in case of less known PFPs. But works readily.

But interested, lol

1 Like

:eyes:
Haha. Looking forward for the meeting.

3 Likes

Interested :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hi Sammy
Interested. Thank you

1 Like

lol It was a joke, I don’t plan to talk about that unless one of you ask haha

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Interested :blush:

2 Likes

interested

2 Likes

Interested

• how to make best use of NFTs
  • what are the best single products (nft, field) or short stacks (2 fields) for money an general manifestation.
  • The difference between the main luck wealth and abundance products paid and free
  • The difference between the main manifestation products paid and free
  • When to use cosmic, devic, alien, angels intercession
  • Some underrated products recommendation,
  • In which order to run the ojas jing transmutation fields for best usage
  • some ressources on what you believe is the reality working, what are the alien roles in all that compared to angels, what are the other beings,
    (I will update later lol)
2 Likes

Interested, will add my questions soon.

I’m in

interested

Interested

Interested!