SapienMed: Temporary Boosted Memory & Thinking

76 Likes

damn, thank you so much dream.

Will use both studying and exams
Desc

This field is a simulant of a specific deep brain stimulation implant, created by researchers to help people with head injuries. It provides a mild electrical stimulation to the areas involved in concentration, remembrance, and drive.

It is like a targeted cup of coffee for these parts of the brain. It is temporary, but over time time it can be better as there would be new connections developed over time.

Use as needed throughout the day, use to boost creativity, thinking, or whatever you needed quicker response times for.

36 Likes

Well that probably means I can say goodbye to my coffee and red bull consumption at work :coffee::cup_with_straw:

16 Likes

Woohoo!!! :partying_face:

I’m looping it! :slight_smile:

Is that a bird noise?

whoa I am yawning like crazy from it

11 Likes

lol i just reailsed the video says, small text goes right here its optional, lol.

2 Likes

Looping SuperHuman Genius actually works quite well for the same purpose.

2 Likes

I really need this lol

Lucky this got released today

2 Likes

Flow State on demand.

Amazing Release!

Thank you so much, I will try it today :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Youtube comments:

@electric-matrix-angel.mp3668

Hello Sapien thank you for all that you do, your channel has helped me so much over the years and I am super grateful. I was wondering if you would consider making a temperature tolerance field that could help you withstand external temperatures better and keep you feeling pretty neutral ? Lots of love

@mapjolly3825

I smile with warmth when I see a new creation from you Thank You

@mayanaicker4866
Thank you so much, on behalf of your elderly fans. Namaste

@PM-jo6lc

This is amazing…thank you for this

@neelamsingh5974
Thanks so much

@nishattamanna2562

OMG. Can’t thank you enough. I have exam 15hrs later

@guadalupemendoza8570

Hola sapien! Por favor sube el de menuenpausa! Saludos!

@kawtaremre

Thanks dear SM

@SpanishGuyinHK
Thanks dear Sapien

@kloroform1681
Yes!

@thearmy8945
first comment :) and that’s what i needed for my memory

8 Likes

Thank you!! :white_heart:
To glowing neural pathways :brain: :sparkles: :coffee:

19 Likes

Thank You! I will use this at the end of my mini- brain stack.

4 Likes

I’ll just think of this as a new and improved superhuman genius. The recent released are becoming stronger and stronger (e.g Jing in the Flow Album is stronger than the past Jings, GOAT > two past androstenol). I don’t buy the narrative that the older fields are stronger than the new ones (they do get stronger overtime but the new ones are still stronger imo) not to mention, shorter too…with music.

7 Likes

The target cup of coffee for these parts of the brain is instresting, as am pretty sure flow state, is all about parts of the brain being active and shuting down other parts of the brain.

I think thats one of the things that makes this and brain key different, is that this one is more targeted, while brain key is about zapping the whole brain to boost nerves throught the whole brain.

3 Likes

Thank You So Much, Captain! :pray:

Indeed. Newer Releases are Next Level.

3 Likes

Hi @Maneesh!

Welcome fo SapienMed Orange Garden

7 Likes

Looks amazing ! Would this work for ADHD or autism? Thanks :pray:

2 Likes

I wonder if this can help you develop interest in studying? :thinking:

2 Likes

Fun music! Dancin