Sapienshop is Closed

Hi,

I’m glad both work for you, this is what I found in SP website FAQ after searching for it as I was puzzled by the difference :

“Why do the videos not work when downloaded?”

The video was uploaded with a certain extension/file type and gets compressed when converted into a different file format and that tends to mess with the frequency and programming in the audio. There are some people who have downloaded it and didn’t feel the same effects when downloaded. You can download them and try them out if you like, no one is stopping you. And if it works for you, awesome.

I put this out there because I would like everyone to get the full benefit from the audios. Results vary with the downloaded audios and I don’t know if you want to spend your time listening to something that isn’t guaranteed compared to the videos on youtube which have a high success rate(testimonials). In due time, updated mp3 versions of the youtube versions will be available for download.

*You can also download these audios these audios through youtube red and they would work perfectly fine.

1 Like

Absolutely, this was related to people ripping the videos via a video downloader, and recompressing it across a new bitrate, sometimes less than half the original (imagine watching an 8k movie after you reconverted it to 360p or vice versa) at a time when the software for doing that was atrocious.

The mp3’s uploaded to Patreon and Gumroad however are the originals coming directly from Dream.

3 Likes

I did it!

gojo-high-gojo

30 Likes

good luck with this, go easy for a few days! 🪷

7 Likes

I’m very grateful to have participated in the Sapienshop / NFT era. I think with the secondary market staying open and the vast catalogue of NFTs already created this was the best outcome for everyone. Well timed and perfect transition @Captain_Nemo

I hope you enjoy the projects you work on from here out and don’t feel used or obligated by the work you are doing. You have provided us with more than enough tools to find our own success/ health.

16 Likes

Hello. YouTube Music - files on the device - mp3 downloaded from Patreon. Have you tried that?

3 Likes

Hi @Neakris, that’s a good idea, I will try it :+1:

1 Like

I don’t understand NFTs. Is Shielding 3.0 an NFT, and will it disappear too?

2 Likes

An NFT, yes.

From the shop, yes, not from your wallet.

Check out the NFT introductory threads.

2 Likes

Darn. Thank you! I hope some blessed thing will occur with my wallet before it goes. Really need this one :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

@flutterfly Are you checking the NFT Sales thread for a possible trade?

2 Likes

I don’t have any to trade, but I see some people are selling nfts there. Thank you, that could be a helpful back up

3 Likes

So with the NFT era being over, other then these wonderful new servitor additions and as I’m reading above no more then 10ish abilities for them to be made?

So does that mean the era of wearing energy other then these servitors is over? Because I for one I’m such a big fan of wearing the energies from tags to jewelry to mandalas and such.

1 Like

Well nobody said energetic mandalas were over, just no new/official store for energetic mandalas you store in a crypto wallet.

2 Likes

How to avail discount?

3 Likes

use discount code “lastcallbefore12”

5 Likes

i think i might as well go ahead and list all the private nfts,
give people enough time to get them before it closes.

Shall I proceed?

36 Likes

:grinning: I’m ready like a F1 driver

3 Likes

Woah? Is this done already? Private nfts are open to public? :sob:

1 Like

I think for newest project, not all their members had the opportunity to get them, since it’s just 10 days for 4 projects. And for other, members may have counted with the previously set deadlines.

Can perhaps the shop closing be a little bit postponed?

1 Like