Schumann resonance Gumroad vs the one on patreon/youtube (the newer one)

Hi, I was just wondering which Schumann field is better, particularly for astral projection? Schumann resonance Gumroad (old) vs the one on patreon/youtube (the newer one)

Either.
Newer ones are almost always going to be more powerful as DW’s techniques have grown more powerful.

6 Likes

Thanks, and would you know if they massively impact astral projection, do you still need to do the techniques? Or do you just start levitating in the air after listening for a week+, ?

1 Like

If you’re not levitating after 2 listens, you are doing something wrong!

No, of course, using known, established techniques are going to make the process easier and more predictable.
One of the known techniques is to use the Schumann Resonance. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile: It was funny!

6 Likes

I see thanks, I’m using the visualization one, ya know the one where you think of some other existing place to distract you, whilst your body falls asleep, I hope this helps me. Btw, why hasn’t Sapien Made a field directly for astral projecting, but one for lucid dreaming? You could say the same thing, Schumann also helps achieve the same state of consciousness for both of these, allowing lucid dreaming to be possible, maybe he is already in the making of one, tell me if he is or isn’t.

1 Like

:joy: gotta love your sarcasm

3 Likes

Update:

I listened to the Schumann Resonance (patreon) after the Plasma audio twice a day for a week now at around 3 pm. Last night, at past 11 pm, I again programmed for a dream solution but instead, I felt my right hand rise as I slept. I silently commanded “Now, I’m going to the door.” once and I float to the door of my room, opened it, said “Clarity now.” once and floated in a misty, cloudy place for a few minutes. the scene slowly faded away and I was back on my body on bed.

I have experienced an AP several hours after listening to the Schumann video 4 times in the day as I posted in a thread before. Now, I just listened twice to the shorter patreon version and hours later, it also works (for AP) even if I did not intend to do it.

6 Likes

Nice result!
Might want to post this in the Plasma thread as well.
Seems plasma gave you the “fuel” and “coherence” to make AP possible.
(which is all explained in one those hard to understand links posted in that thread :rofl:)

3 Likes

@skyhigh I can’t find Schumann Resonance on Patreon… ? Can you please share the link.

1 Like

It’s spelled funky

Schuman Resonance (Album One)

4 Likes

No wonder I couldn’t find it. Thanks so much, @_OM!!

I’ve been using the older version from Gumroad. I’ll switch to the newer one. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I used it for 3 days, 4 times, and nothing happened, what am I doing wrong?

I’m using way more than that, and no AP, so you are not doing anything wrong.

P.S. I’m not using it for AP though.

1 Like

must be a subconscious blockage. Or it could be lower energy sensitivity

2 Likes

I bought the one on gumroad thinking it was better than the one on youtube. :expressionless:

1 Like

On gumroad audio, you need an headphone or dual device speaker for work , I’ve tried on myself it’s morphic emvuded binural beats ,
as it’s including binural beats so turn off mono audio setting if that’s activate,