Screwed up my energy system

Hi,
@Captain_Nemo
I used body primer when my body was weak because i used it in the past with no problems.I had to stop halfway this time because i felt really uncomfortable listerning this time.I think ive screwed up my energy system really badly now though.Im getting tightness in my chest like i cant breath and i hyperventilate when i go out or try to leave the house.I also get nightmares when i try to sleep cause of the tightness in my chest so i think i did something really bad to myself.I also cant listen to any other audio anymore without feeling really uncomfortable like i need to stop it immediately.Any advice on what should i do or am i screwed permanently?

1 Like

No everything can be repaired.

The energysystem is fine it’s mainly your nervoussystem that is very sensitive.

I don’t recommend to listen to any fields until you gonna recover from it. Try to do some grounding exercises.

6 Likes

You’re done for!
You screwed up permanently and your career is over.
Now angel of death is on the way to pick you up

Just kidding
There’s nothing to worry about. Stop fields for a week and listen to grounding audio.
If that also feels uncomfortable then don’t listen to anything for a week. And you probably listened too many fields or do that in daily basis. Or listen more than you can handle in general. That’s why it happened at first place. First you should know what’s your capacity. Don’t overdo it unless you realize you can do more.
At first stop using any fields for a few days and only use grounding audio and do some real grounding as well. If that doesn’t fix it then take a break for a week. Nothing to worry about tho it happens to many people

6 Likes

Hmm,already stopped for a week or 2 without audios but the effects are still there unfortunately.Im also getting cold sweats and get cold at random times which is weird.

1 Like

Try some grounding and see how it goes

1 Like

It can also be due to overwhelmed nervous system tho. If grounding doesn’t help then try nerve damage help and nerve inflammation field which can help otherwise

2 Likes

Let’s take the last one first:

No.

In cases like this (which doesn’t sound like a “screw-up” or “damage” or something like that) we generally recommend grounding so that your energies can find their own balance. They will.

One effective way is to listen to the grounding audios. (Use the forum’s search tool, that magnifying glass in the upper right corner of every page of the forum.) Or you can do simple ground exercises (like going out and standing on the earth in your bare feet, etc.).

I made my comment about “screw-up” and “damage” because when it’s not these things (Yay!), you can start to wonder what else it could be instead. To me, this really sounds more like you dislodged some fear habits that you’ll want to address.

There are many clearing and release fields you can use (Look for the Point of No Return [PONR] stacks and discussions, if you need suggestions) when you want to address those habits you might have.

You’ll probably have an easier time of that release when you feel that you’re protected and it’s safe for you to do this. I personally like to recommend the angels for that (regardless of your religious beliefs), like Angelic Intercession, Sword of St. Michael, etc.

Plus a Belly Full of Laughter can be useful, especially with the breathing that you’ve described.

Feel better!

6 Likes

Lol yeah i confirm.

2 Likes

We can debate about it, but why not skip to the solution ?

11 Likes

Your nervous system is fucked up, all you need is nerve damage healing, that’s the only field you need, don’t add anything else otherwise what you’re tryna fix (energetic overload/nerve damage), is gonna get worst