Search Tool on gumroad missing

Literally lol. the search tool on gumroad is missing, and obviously i can’t find/look up audios, i tried scrolling and didn’t load past the negentropy yawn cat field(forgot the name), i tried to use another phone and didn’t work either, desktop site/view didn’t work, looking it up on the forum didn’t work(apparently they don’t have a thread)

what can i do?

Are you trying to find audios on his products profile or your library?

Your library still shows the option to search by name, but the main Sapien Medicine does not lol

You have to scroll down or find the audio post here and click on the link to get there directly i suppose

^

that’s weird, i used to be able to before, now it looks different and it’s even slower too.

but yeah, i try to scroll down and it won’t load, there isn’t any threads on the forum so i can directly go to it either:/

Yoy gotta click where it says load more at the bottom every time it stops

What you mean there isnt a post for it.

What audio are you looking for?

And yes the layout has changed, and i also noticed they separated the gumroad vendors page from the buyers library page, so if you dont have the app you have to type gumroad log in on google

I don’t know why it’s gone from the mobile website either.

But the search bar is there when you force request the desktop site.

Fyi this is the thread that you can search for Gumroad, Patreon, & Spring Fields Database + Vaccine Detox

But for reasons, the title isn’t very intuitive, neither can I recall it from time to time.

4 Likes

Ah yes i forgot this!

I think it is actually what he was asking regarding the forum lol

1 Like

It’s pinned to the top of the forum, but for some reason it only shows when you’re not logged in. When you login, it disappears from the top. I have tried a lot to figure out why, but it never stays. Even when l update it, it doesn’t show

Maybe I should stop maintaining it since its easily forgotten?

2 Likes

I mean i go there all the time when i need an audio on Patreon, but i just never paid attention to the other option, never checked the Gumroad part, therefore never remembered it is there :grimacing:

People do use the Patreon part you can see the number of clicks on each audio, but i think Gumroad we are accustomed to just clink on the link from each post or just go check all the list on the Gumroad page itself.
Gumroad audios have clicks but a very low ratio compared to Patreon

1 Like

Yeah, thats true. Thanks for letting me know :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

that thread is amazing, thank you @Vesparda @SC448

2 Likes

True thanks so much for the suggestion!! My thought of making a longer title was if anyone typed in gumroad, patreon, or spring in the search field, my thread would show up for easy access.

Another way is to bookmark it, so it is easy to find.

The bookmark is kinda hidden too, so here’s how to do it

2 Likes