Seeking Clarification

I’ve read that it is recommended to only use a maxim of 4 fields that cause psychical change. I was wondering though if two fields were working on the same change but through different means do they each separately count toward the 4 total, or do they get counted together as 1?

For example, would Super Metabolism Boost and Stomach Shrinking and Toning be counted separately or because they both target the same physical change of weight loss, they would be counted as 1 together instead?

I appreciate the time anyone takes in answering this. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @joe_fred, welcome to the forum!

They would be considered two separate fields.

Also, the maximum of 4 fields is only a suggestion and up to your individual experimentation.

It may be fine for you to listen to more physical change fields, so test and experience how you go with the fields for yourself.

If you’re listening to too many fields, you will usually notice feeling overwhelmed, tiredness, exhaustion or lethargy, mentally or physically. More fields can also lead to slower results as compared to less fields, as you’re assimilating more different energies into your system at once.

Many people are able to listen to more fields as their physical and energy body become more accustomed to morphic fields over time. Listening to Pranayama Training and Jing Restoration can also increase the number of fields you’re able to use. They’re especially helpful to listen while you’re experiencing tiredness.

Sammyg from the Sapien team posted a clarification about this in another topic:

2 Likes