Self Love of Acceptance

This is to increase your inner self love. It’s for permanent programming of your state of being so that you can love yourself without any condition or string attached at an unconditional manner. Watch your reality change overtime and how you perceive yourself and the world around you. This will also help you to have more faith in yourself overtime. Use for 15-20 days 15-20 (at least) min a day for best result. You can use as much as you want since there shouldn’t be any limit on how much you can love yourself. This also protects against external influences that tells you otherwise. More use will lead to compound effect. After that you can use few times a week for maintenance. For first use I recommend at least 30-35 min.

Silent audio as usual.

12 Likes

AMAZING, nothing beats uconditional love

3 Likes

:+1::+1:

Thank you I will use this, it feels very good

Does this also clear and heal the heart chakra? because my chest got very warm when I used it before sleep/overnight

2 Likes

Yes it will

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

You’re welcome

1 Like

Thank you very much, I love your creations

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback

1 Like

I’ve been using it for at least 30 minutes and I can feel a growing sense of self-assurance and enthusiasm about the future that I have forgotten for decades probably.

It’s like all my FOMO is gone.

Thank you for releasing this for free.

2 Likes

You’ll have more fun the more you use this. It has no limit on how far it can go.

1 Like

Also all the conceptualization audios are like that in general.

1 Like

I think this is very fast acting, my day to day behaviour and feelings have already changed quite a bit

I usually loop this one for a couple of hours overnight

3 Likes

Glad to know man.

1 Like

This really helps with sexual edging and pmo addiction. I guess due to “This also protects against external influences that tells you otherwise” part…

1 Like

Yah

1 Like

Thank you for this, 3 times a day its gonna stay in my playlist

1 Like