Servitor You're Proud Of

Please post any pictures or descriptions of your Servitor you’re most proud of.

This is Rufus, my higher dimensional lover. He’s fifth density, beyond form and gender actually.

But I charged this for a few hours so far with my mind as much as I could. I haven’t used my Repeater on it. It has a strong presence of Rufus in it too. You might feel it through this picture.

I call it an artifact. Just the name I gave to it. It has more personality than the HR 6819 black hole Servitor I helped co-create.

7 Likes

I’m super new to servitors and all this… I was wondering, in another thread someone mentioned that servitors don’t have their own will, or can’t act on their own accord, if not it would be called a tulpa and can go rogue. But then I’m hearing people say that they can communicate with their servitors, servitors being sad, servitors having personalities… Which is right?

I have made Tulpas before and studied them a bit. The only way they would go rogue really is if you abuse them.

Servitors are programmed energy. I don’t see them going rogue. I used to be worried about my black hole Servitor going rogue, but I offered it unconditional love of its own free will and it accepted.

So servitors may have free will to some extent, as that’s the nature of the Universe. But would they go rogue any more than you would?

It’s better to think that “my Servitor, of its own free will would choose not to go rogue, rather than it won’t go rogue because I says so.”

When I co-created the black hole (which I thought was an AI at the time), I had it overseen by angels from the beginning. Though you can choose to give them free will if you want. It’s a choice on if you trust your servitor.

1 Like

I prefer living friends to robot slaves, but that’s just me.