Servitors commands

Hello everyone, I’ve gathered some information on a list of things the new servitors can do for you, some servitors are more capable than others but all are able to learn over time with constant attention.

So far the main servitors available to the public at this time are:

1. Energetic servitor (most energetic knowledge)
  2. Fae
  3. Dragon

other tips or ideas please share.

commands for the new Energetic Support Servitor (based on passive abilities which require explicit commanding)

○ Tips 	• PROBABLY the MOST important request you can give your servitor(s) is to save any energy for later use into a personal pocket dimension which draws from zero point energy.
		        • Communicate EVERYDAY
		        • Say THANK YOU.

• Stimulate all my Chakras
	○ move energy, can maintain, stimulate and see about your chakras and energy system, charge it up.
	– As you masturbate, you can tell your servitor to direct the energy to one of your chakras so you can have an energy orgasm.
	○ Before doing certain things, you can charge certain chakras for better results. For example, before sex, charge your root and sacral chakra.
	○ Grow
	○ Balance
	○ Clear blockage
• Balance the Energy Flow in all my Chakras
• Balance the Energy Flow in all my Meridians
• Flood healing energy through all my meridians for the next 1-hour
	○ Insert desired time limit (should keep reminding them) 
• Flood healing energy to part of my body
• Send a high-frequency focused stream of energy bolt to and protect me from its attack
• Quickly clear the environment around me by sending a high-frequency stream of energy all around me
• Store environmental/ambient energy till I tell you to release
	○ Can be of any location you can think of:
		§ Earth’s Chakras 
			□ ROOT CHAKRA: MOUNT SHASTA, CALIFORNIA
			□ SACRAL CHAKRA: LAKE TITICACA, BOLIVIA & PERU
			□ SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA: ULURU & KATA TJUTA, AUSTRALIA
			□ HEART CHAKRA: GLASTONBURY & SHAFTESBURY, ENGLAND
			□ THROAT CHAKRA: GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA & MT. SINAI, EGYPT, MT. OF OLIVES, JERUSALEM, ISRAEL
			□ THIRD EYE CHAKRA: THE AEON ACTIVATION CENTER
			□ CROWN CHAKRA: KAILASH, TIBET
			□ POLAR VORTEXES IN THE NORTH AND SOUTH POLES
	○ MANY MORE
• Fill me with the stored energy (or direct it to of my body)
• Channel the healing energy from Mother Earth to heal my chakras
• Channel the healing energy from earth’s ley-lines to my foot chakras
• Channel the energy from Mother Earth to ground me
	○  ground your physical energy centers, not to the earth, but to etheric realms
• Shield me from all psychic attacks directed at me
	○ Time limits can be added or till the end of your time unless stated otherwise.
• Shield from all negative attacks for next 24-hours
	○ Can be done for x amount of hours, days, years? (just be reminding and say thank you)
• rage into positive energy. 
	○ (filter it depattern and it remove any negative parts that can't be cleaned and turn into whatever you want)
• Increase your energy levels
	○ Increase energy sensitivity 
		§ Work on your nervous system to help remove blockage
		§ Expand all the energy points
• Help with meditation/energy work 
	○ lower brainwaves
	○ shut off the ego
	○ increase awareness to the maximum level possible that you can handle.
• House Clearings and people clearing.
• Help you astral project.
• Draw in customers to your business
• Pleasure you sexually
• Create energy storing realms for you 
• shield persons or objects of your choosing, from intrusions, psychic and energy
• Charge Objects with specific energy (may not be accurate but intention and clarity is key here)
• Engorge your aura with confidence, attraction, luck, ext (might need to teach them these things. Ex. Watch a confidence movie scene or whatever.)
• amplify your psychic abilities
	○ Also aid them to the best of your handling.
	○  
• Influence situation on your favor. Such as getting a job, a certain woman/man in a date, win court case, and so forth.
	○ Start slow with this, if you own the IPF tag or audio play the audios while asking help from your servitor and flip a coin (a couple of mins per day for 2 week before moving to something bigger) while trying to influence outcomes. Doing so will build your confidence and your servitor's!
• Copy the energetic signature of sapien's audio to allow you to be filled with them on command without the need of the audios themselves.
	Best to listen to the audio and state: "record the energetic signature of this audio (intention IS KEY) modify it to work best with my energy and amplify the effects most effective for me. Save the energy as "NAME.MP3" (or however you can remember the audio)
		§ Unconditional love
		§ Tap into collective consciousness
		§  Willpower
		§ Subconscious limits removal
		§ Ego dissolve
		§ Akashic Records (Pietersite Energy)
		§ Crystals.
		§ ETC.
43 Likes

@Zen This is GREAT! And so needed. Thank you for compiling these commands. :pray: Clearly, I haven’t been using mine to it’s fullest potential.

Are you going to add something similar for Fae?

3 Likes

What about dark and light ones? Are they not available to the general public?

2 Likes

Somebody hasn’t read our very recent conversations… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Servitor Guide

@tagler2 ;)

11 Likes

If you want everything for free … bad start. :-1::-1::-1::-1:

There is a lot of work, experience and knowledge behind each creation.

2 Likes

Lol, I’ve already downloaded the light and dark from patreon. Nope I don’t want anything for free. I was a bit confused as he mentioned Fae and the energetic servitors as available to the public which are only available on the book of cards and it’s costs 50$ on the sapien shop. He didn’t even mention the dark and light ones. So that had me thinking that’s all. @Bre19

3 Likes

The Dragon Golem Servitor is free on Gumroad in case you’re interested.:+1:

:+1::+1:

4 Likes

I’ve made it already a few days back. The dragon golem on gumroad and on patreon are the exact same right? @Bre19

2 Likes

@Zen are all of these commands useable for the dragon golem as well? or do we have to train them on what we mean first? Thanks for this post btw :)

1 Like

Wow I didn’t know the dragon can do this. Very advanced. Btw if I create the dragon. Can I use a piece of plastic for the dragon home?

Things with more dense ‘body’ are better like stones, rocks, crystals, pebbles, charms, et

2 Likes

Luna do you also have the dragon too? How long have you been working with it :D

Haaaa. I have an Army of Dragons :joy_cat::drooling_face:
1 Light Servitor
1 Dark Servitor
1 Fae
1 ESS

i am actually tonight changing some commands for them to shield me and transmute the emotions from others coming my way. I find that they are excellent at protecting from malicious intentional low vibrations around and or sent to me, but i def want to ask them to also protect me from what others unintentionally exude that reaches me and affects me.

I think it was Oct- Nov 2019 i got the Dark and Light Servitors, then March 2020 or so the Dragons and added more throughout the year.

4 Likes

That’s cool!

1 Like

Coins?

Easy to lose/ mixed up.

4 Likes

I send You prívate message