Servitors for Paralysis?

Here is a topic started by @WuWei_Jones which was not migrated over from the old Discourse website:

WuWei_Jones

Hi guys,

I’m humbled everytime I swing by this incredible playground of ideas and experiences. The more I learn, the less I know. It’s a beautiful thing.

That said, does anybody have any ideas or suggestions for working with Servitors to recover from paralysis?

For example, let’s say I’m in a wheelchair and can’t use my hands (outside of cracking open clams with a rock like an otter on it’s belly).

In an effort to get finger dexterity back, I was thinking I could show it…

• videos of sign language
  • or playing the piano, etc…

Both would be new fine motor skills to me. By picking those activities, I’d theoretically be leveraging how the body works.

For example, dopamine released into the system when learning something new and the experience of kinesthetic reverb when pressing piano keys down… Picking activities/skills that would be fun and would enjoy doing a million repetitions “in the background” subconsciously.

Or am I way off and it doesn’t work like that?

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Here are the replies from the Discourse website:

ConkerRyan

Sounds like a good start. After showing these things to your Dragon you could ask it to access every source of information available to him and research ways to support you in achieving these skills.

This may take a while, so tell your golem to continue the research, when he has nothing else to do.

Sorry, I’m not sure if I understand you correctly here.

Are you talking about listening to your favorite music / movie, while doing these practices? Is this something the Dragon is supposed to do?

WuWei_Jones

Thanks for your input.

Sorry for the confusion. I edited my post to hopefully communicate it better.

Basically, choosing activities that may naturally excite the nervous system independent of a Servitor (and then amplifying that effect WITH a Servitor).

In contrast, gripping a fork to eat dinner with would be super useful but it’s boring to me, I’ve done it a million times already and it really only lights up my wrist flexors kinesthetic-wise aka “meh”

ConkerRyan

Thank you, now I get it :+1:

This is unexplored territory for me. Never used servitors for that myself. Looks like an interesting experiment though.

Try it out. Be patient with your servitor, it might take him some time to learn this skill.

Lunamoon

@SC448 maybe youd like to stick around this thread or give some imput? :blush:

SC448

thank you @anon26869922 :smile:

Welcome to the forum, @WuWei_Jones

I too am in a wheelchair with very limited mobility. I have a servitor and been trying to do the same thing, but as Conker said, it’ll take a long time. Buuuuuut, I discovered an ability of the dragon servitor that will help us.

So, for you, watch videos of people walking, playing piano, anything you desire, and ask the servitor copy the energy of the person’s nervous system as they are performing the task (so far, copying energy seems to be working for me, maybe you can get your’s to copy physical abilities).

Sorry I can’t give more concrete advice, but I will update as I discover more

WuWei_Jones

Brilliant, brilliant stuff. Thanks for the response.

"copy the energetic signature of this audio, amplify it to work in the best way possible for me and infuse me with the audio for x hours / days/ year. "

So brainstorming along those lines, you could in theory apply that to the unconditional love-based stem cell healing attunement from the course, correct?

(that attunement is absolutely genius and probably the single most effective healing modality I’ve come across).

Some other possible ideas:

1. I read that there are approximately 2,000 meridians in the body from a Taoist perspective. Most are never used in a perfectly healthy body (extra-sensory, etc). However, after a bad injury, the affected meridians can turn to cement.

So possibly using the Servitor to remember, restore and replenish the meridians.

1. Create an NLP anchor based on Maxwell Maltz Psycho-Cybernetics. The premise being that you can’t outperform your self-image.

This obviously could be applied to anything in life. But from the limited mobility angle, let’s say your body spasmed 100x a day.

Possibly train the Servitor to watch for spasms and play a “mental movie of perfect health” (with vibrational signature equivalent).

Essentially creating anchors that trigger pockets of high-vibrational “normalcy”. Proactive and positive brainwashing.

Thoughts?

1 Like

Hi All,
@anon7543466 @SC448 and others.

This is not about a Servitor. It is about a drug I used on my dog. (Broken spine and spastic paralysis). He walked with this. After he relearned how to walk, we stopped it. He keeps the memory of how to walk even after a couple of years. The medicine is for humans. I am posting a link for you to research if you don’t already know it. The effects last for as long as the medicine is circulating in the body. Some use it to do physiotherapy with and after a certain degree of improvement use it less or not at all. be careful if you are epileptic.
As for the topic here, maybe the better mobility under the effects of this, might get the message across to the Servitor so that he can help further. Or maybe the servitor car replicate the effects of Fampyra using the mechanism that it uses to get the commands from the brain to the limbs. (Potassium channels, etc. ) Or maybe… maybe even @Captain_Nemo can make a field with these properties… :-) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4-Aminopyridine

2 Likes