Severe scalp burning sensations

I am really grateful for all the healing many people are getting through sapien medicine audios. i have been listening to the fields suggested but i have not got even a slight relief and this is how much severe my problem is. kindly read.

I have got a yeast infection (malassezia yeast I think) on my scalp 18 years ago . This left all my scalp with severe burning and itching sensation and hair falls off like crazy. Hair falls in chunks. I went to a stage where I have to take topical steroids and even that did not do any help to solve my problem.

I have seen several doctors over the past 18 years but I haven’t got a solution till now. I am really grateful if you could help me get rid of this problem.

I have great hair in the initial years of my life and not having hair bothers me a lot.

Because of this burning sensation though I am listening to several of your hair audios I am not able to see results.

solving this problem will definitely bring my hair back.

Hi Swapna :slight_smile:

Which fields do you listen to? Do you have any detox fields in your playlist or do you only include fields that work on regrowing hair?

You get the gist! Many have said how Lymphatic Effusion+ from Patreon has worked really well for their hair. And it helps me personally too :)

If you want more fields that can help look into the Bacteria and Fungus Apocalypse. It’s a paid field that’s worth the shot! And comes in pretty handy in price too :slight_smile:

Also Psoriasis field can help with your scalp health.

Try a detox approach and see what happens.

sure will try. how can i message you privately

Oh :) let me do it for you but for your upcoming messages, just click on the person’s profile and click on Message … It’s on the blue bar on the left :)

1 Like