Share your medical experiences here or of someone you know

For about a month now my dad has been getting random chest pains. It was only once a day and it eventually went up to 3 times a day. He is currently in the hospital now, a stress test will be done for the heart later on.

I played heart restoration audio near him at a very low volume like 2 times and he only had chest pain one time all of Saturday. I played it again two times near him while he was eating this morning before going to the hospital, no chest pain at all. So literally from once a day of chest pain to 3 times a day and now all of a sudden for an entire 24 hours 0 chest pain? I’m amazed.

If anyone doubts these audios, read this.

What makes me sad is I know for a fact if I try to show them these audios they will think I’m doing some black magic when I’m not…so I have to be sneaky…

I will give you guys an update when the stress test results come back.

UPDATE: everything came back normal. What’s odd is that the doctors have 0 idea as to why he was getting chest pains.

8 Likes

you might did more harm than good. Going to the hospital with the condition so he knows what he has and then you can know for a fact what you should do would be appropriate