Share your Nightly Stacks

absolutely empty/silence audio. the files were created using the software Audacity
Google Drive 3/5/10/20 min

6 Likes

Thanks for reminding this. Will probably put in before, almost, each audio.

2 Likes

My only night file is Subconscious Limit Dissolver (No Music) on loop.

11 Likes

I used to do that occasionally too! Hopefully, now, I can skip it once I get ma new tag haha

Edit: I should get mine on Friday!!

7 Likes

Guys: @uial @GoddessAndGodOfAll - I see two Stem Cells audio posted on Patreon on June-19.

1. Generalized Adult Stem Cells (part of Album Two)

There is no description for this one.

2. Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal

This combines the previous two fat to stem cells and generalized stem cells along with induced apoptosis of scar tissue in organs, muscles and skin. This video is programmed to induce your fat cells to become stem cells, Listening and allowing the music to flow through you will also theoretically pour the energy states of adult stem cells into your body and being, causing cells to resonate with that morphogenic state, which would help produce the obvious benefits of stem cell treatments. it works with the fat around your organs and bones, and the cells are coerced to go the damaged areas, to help with healing, but all fatty areas are affected. It should help you to regenerate. This combination should be pretty effective and may even help with damaged nerves (Where scar tissue has formed between nerve connections. It should be highly effective for healing. Use as much as you want, No head phones are required.

What is the difference between these two? That the first one does not have Scar Tissue Removal? I was confused because both these were posted on the same day, and there is a statement from Dream about this replacing “Adult Stem Cells”.

2 Likes

This is the “New” one and is the Adult Stem Cells PLUS Fat to Stem Cells PLUS Scar Tissue Removal field.

Sez so right here :smiley:

5 Likes

Haha :smiley:

Also, here’s the description of the old version of the Generalized Adult Stem Cell Treatment field, in case it’s of interest to anyone:

This video has a 528hz ‘solfeggio’ frequency and a morphegenic field state for adult stem cells, (embedded within the sounds).

Listening and allowing the music to flow through you will also theoretically pour the energy states of adult stem cells into your body and being, causing cells to resonate with that morphegenic state, which would help produce the obvious benefits of stem cell treatments.

Not only would stem cell growth have health regeneration and youthifying effects, stem cell growth can treat Parkinson’s disease, spinal cord injuries, birth defects, damaged organs, and cancer. Listen daily and experience the benefits. Doesn’t hurt to listen, best of all its free.

5 Likes

Thanks guys! I deleted the Album Two one from my library now and will stick with just the Scar Tissue one!! Thanks for clearing up. I got a tad confused because both these came out on the same day (generally dream posts enhanced versions after the older versions)…

5 Likes

@_OM - if you were to add the Soul Restoration series, where would you add them in your stack? :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Before Vibes

3 Likes

Yes, anti aging every night. Telomere 3-4 times /week in my longevity stack.

3 Likes

So, I tweaked your Playlist to add a few others and the playlist is now 6 Hours 50 min!

Playlist
  • Ego Dissolution 14:53
  • Subconscious Limits Dissolver 12:05
  • Love Gratitude and Appreciation 10:00
  • Soul Restoration (Core Energy Center) 17:31
  • Soul Restoration (Heart Storage Center) 15:19
  • Soul Restoration (Forehead Storage Center) 15:22
  • Vibration of Transcendence 20:50
  • Vibration Of Creation 21:10
  • Emotional Release 4:57
  • Vibration Of Divine Love 21:58
  • Emotional Release 4:57
  • Meditation (Course) 20:22
  • Interconnection Of Everything - Self Realization 1 7:53
  • True Self of Others: Divine Spark - Self Realization 2 7:00
  • Timelessness - Self Realization 3 4:34
  • Mindfulness - Self Realization 4 5:23
  • Unstoppable Will 2:09
  • Anti Aging 10:04
  • Anti Aging 10:04
  • Telomere Regeneration 12:18
  • HGH Release v2.0 15:45
  • Brain Regeneration 7:49
  • Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal 7:02
  • Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal 7:02
  • Super Human Genius (max twice) 6:12
  • Super Human Genius (max twice) 6:12
  • Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity 3:20
  • Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity 3:20
  • Eye Regeneration v2.0 7:36
  • Eye Regeneration v2.0 7:36
  • Vibration Of Divine Love 21:58
8 Likes

Get the 2:48 version instead…

dont need genius 2x. Once is enough

5 Likes

Thank you, that makes the time more manageable!

4 Likes

Hey @noname, how has your experience been using only this overnight? I’m thinking of using this only overnight. Maybe add ego dissolution also. But the thing is, since they only clear the mind, is there any utility of using them overnight?

Also, does the no music one sound like a static, high frequency tone?
Thanks.

Hey @adimon191, I don’t use it everyday, but when I do, I looop it whole night on lowest volume possible, so I can even barely hear it. Sound is static, high pitched, yes. It can be annoying if played on higher volume. You should try it and see if it’s something that would work for you.

I wouldn’t recommend looping ego dissolution for long periods of time, somewhere on the forum it is discussed why it isn’t good idea to have it on item for example.

Here @SammyG discussed subconscious limits dissolver little bit:

2 Likes

Thanks for the detail. Appreciate it.

1 Like

Oh yeah. Make sure brain regen is the last audios in your brain stack

4 Likes

Thank you! Made the change right away now…

3 Likes

Ego dissolution
Subconscious Limits Dissolver
Love, Gratitude and Apprectitation
Pause
Transmutation and Microcosmic orbit 2x
Divine Love
Raise your Vibrational State
OM chant
(heh, cheap vibration series)
Pause
Grounding