Share your Nightly Stacks

Hi @Maoshan_Wanderer thank you for replying.

I start every stack off with the Ego Dissolution. audio, I have it twice in this stack only because Sam suggested playing it before the Mind Setting album for added benefits.

The Anti Aging and Skin Regeneration audios are in my afternoon stack. Haven’t listened to the Stem Cell and Scar Tissue Removal one before but will now be adding it to the afternoon stack. :wink:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Looks yummy @Jennyfire!

5 Likes

Thank you @_OM :smiley:

5 Likes

Ego Dissolution
Chakra Series
Soul Restoration Series
Vibration Series

5 Likes

me too! But instead of ego dissolution, SLD

3 Likes

I am playing ‘Stem cells and scar removal’ alone these days in the night after automated workout(2-3x) sometimes when I am awake. It’s working amazing for me in repairing and growing, can see the increase in my biceps :muscle:

Also verified this by playing stem cells on and off for a few nights, and then realized that this one is doing the job.

9 Likes

Yeah, I just found out that I don’t have anywhere in the house where I can put my tags when I don’t want to wear them. I decided to take off the Chakra Growth Accelerator and the IPF tag for the night and realized that even though I put them on the opposite side of the house, I can still feel them working on me unfortunately lol. Maybe I need to dig a hole in the backyard.

6 Likes

Wondering about a good plasmafied nightly stack… Anyone has any ideas? So far I’m thinking:

• Ego dissolution x1
  • SLR x1
  • Epsilon x2
  • Abundance Mindset x1
  • Knight mindset x1
  • Love Gratitude and Appreciation x3
  • Extreme Self Confidence x3
  • All Purpose Anxiety Removal x1
  • Probability and Luck x3
  • Nullify Astrological Effects x1
  • Torsion x3
  • The Blueprint of Life x3
  • Plasma / Plasma Protocol x3
  • Automated Grounding x3
  • Waking-up stack (alarm clock)
    • Plasma Charged Mitochondria x3
    • Soul Restoration Core x3
    • Negentropic Shen x3
  • Woken up
    • Ojas x3 (YT)
    • Induced MOTS-c production x3 (YT)
    • ?possibly some morning exercise with automated cardio?

Total of 5:49:39 without the Youtube ones.

With the YT vids: 12:12 (mots x3) + 29:48 (ojas x3) → total of 6 hrs 30.6 minutes.

Any suggestions on re-ordering, or changing of number of times of loops, or optimising/removing/adding would be awesome!

4 Likes

Looks good.

Would reverse Nullify and probability luck…that’s all.

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: if I added amplify, would that come before or after nullify?

3 Likes

after

5 Likes

I’m trying this now, it’s a little bit of everything but so far seems to work!:

Schumann resonance 5x (i’m awake usually, just some grounding)
Ego dissolution
Love, Gratitude and Appreciation 3x
Mind settings full
Unconditional Love
Automated workout system 3x
Plasma protocol 3x (now 2nd audio, will transition to each one 2x)
Schumann resonance 5x
Vibes full , transcendence 2x

6 Likes

I don’t have night stack currently for fields but my old stack was just 3 soul restoration in loop…I’d wake up with godlike energy and something else but its worth it lol

4 Likes

Right now nothing. Previously it was Plasma Beach on repeat for the duration of the whole night. Wake up crazy.

3 Likes

what’s your guys new updated stacks??

1 Like

Still busy rearranging the night one. No worries about the beginning and ending tracks, but somewhat undecided about the order of in between ones.

What’s yours?

3 Likes

right now Im just looping subconscious limits dissolver overnight but I’m trying to make a actual stack

6 Likes

whats your goal man, most of us have goals and make night stacks according to it, some use soul core restoration, some use negentropic series and some other mix them, some just only use 1 field for the whole night, it really depends on what you want to achieve

2 Likes

I have @Josh on a special stack of eating raw iron and spitting out nails :muscle::muscle:

13 Likes