Share your Nightly Stacks

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
How many hours do you have in a day…?
Or is it always just pre and post gym? :D

6 Likes

9 Likes

I am the Holy Bicepious! All i have to do is flex my biceps reeeaaaally slow and i can slow down the time around me!

9 Likes

Haha man, I’ve yet to listen to the wholeeee thing (pregym, i always have enough time for post gym) in it’s entirety since I’ve made it since i haven’t been going to the gym that much lately :pleading_face: every time i have i listen to anywhere from 3-7 hours of the most important ones…

But, i quit my job today! Haha so i should be listening to the whole thing now :slight_smile:

8 Likes

oh no, that’s def all you.

my pre-gym workout is
1 hour 31 mins

post-workout is
1 hour 49 mins (but I often remove some audios :’( like smart stem cells and hyperbaric compressor (don’t hate me)

4 Likes

unconditional love
archetype of parental love
self love and acceptance
become whole
luck
alchemy of love album
attract love(old)
love, gratitude and appreciation(old)
gratitude and abundance
love, gratitude and appreciation

wake up feeling pretty damn good. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

I had a similar stack as yours last night, woke up feeling a different kind of good that i haven’t felt in a while… I’ve never listened to mental health related fields so much

Torsion x3
Plasma light and infrared
Hakuins butter pill enhanced
BoL
Plasma P 1
Plasma P 2
Plasma P 3
Super human genius x2
Conceptual Realizations x2
Spiritual growth state of being x2
The archetype of parental love x8
Forgiveness and release x9
Forgiveness journey x3
Regain your innocence x8
Love gratitude and appreciation x24
Trauma release and healing x16
Self love and acceptance x8

Tonight I’ll be focusing on extreme self confidence and gregorian chants instead

9 Likes

That looks dope :fist_left:t3:

1 Like

Thank you very much! It felt dope! Haha :fist_right:

1 Like

Fast Working Deep Sleeper
Torsion Field 3×
Plasma Light
Dreamtime 2×
BOL
Enhanced Visual Processing 3+
Anxiety
Brainwork 3×
Mstate Iron 2×
Ojas 5×
Knight/Warrior Mindset 2×
BOL 2×
Imaginarium Divine

5 Likes

For environment field, can we play everything at the same time, or should we play it one after another?

1 Like

Ooof boss, I wouldn’t know what to tell ya.

2 Likes

knight mindset 3
Depths of your soul 5
BoL 6
Forgiveness and release 3
Shamanic medicine blend 6
Mental health supporter 4
Archetype of parental love
become whole 3
Auric and energy body repair 2
Energy blockage removal 2
Soul restoration core 2
sacral and base
heart 2
heart and solar plexus
throat
brow 2
Crown & Ajna 2
Conceptual realizations

ooooooh man

3 Likes

Night Stack updated for the 64847th time (approximately). Not really the main components but rather the order.

Now I finish the stack as follows:

Depths of Your Soul x3. This one provides the ongoing issues + guidelines to the Personal Emotional and Mental Supporter that I then play 3 times as well.

Followed by Vibration of Creation x1, optional Emotional Release (depending on my “predictions” before going to sleep) and Strawberries N Creme a few times (why not waking up scented and antioxidized after all? ;))

Along with Plasma Flower playing all night long on another player.

No more morning confusions or even no more far-fetched questionings like “why am I not feeling anymore this or that emotion that I used to feel so deeply in the past? Ok it’s good to drop the drama, but now what if I become a robot?!” etc.

I don’t know if this can be called ”waking up in a state of neutrality” but yes, sounds pretty accurate. No more preconceptions (either positive or negative) about the day to come, no residues from the night before… Blank paper.

Edit: I’ve read once again the descriptions after the feedback of a guardian angel.

From Personal Emotional and Mental Supporter:

The base of the passive effect uses a deep appreciation of the core of your being and a comforting protection along with an emotional body cleansing.

From Depths of Your Soul:

Depths of Your Soul is a deep appreciation of you entire being and by extension the world around you. It will help you know and understand how you truly are.

Cough at myself

7 Likes

gonna give a try to this one :
BoL
Knight
BoL
confidence 2
BoL
Whole 2
Depths of your soul 3
BoL
Shamanic medicine blend 3
BoL
Savigur
BoL
Essence of Mantras

3 Likes

before I would put Mental health supporter in my night stack. You think it works properly at night ? even though it works with passive listening, I would have though you at least have to be awake ?

2 Likes

eh I guess it does actually. cleaning your emotional body

3 Likes

My allergies (rhinitis) wake me up at night or early morning, or sometimes I can’t sleep because of it, and I don’t want to get too dependent on medicine. It happens a lot so I have a playlist ready.

Allergy Attack stack (long version)

Mstate Platinum
Hepatocyte Growth Factor
Aventurine
Seasons of Green Fluorite
Immune System Supercharged (every other week)
Salt Cleanse
Bacteria Destroyer
Sinus Drainage
Lympathic Drainage
Glutathione
Antioxidants
Vitamin C
Vitamin D (skipped if at night)

Then switching to YouTube:
Air Revitalizer
Far UVC
Virus Disruption 2.0

Short version:

HGF 2-3 times

12 Likes

I guess you’ve found the answer:

Actually I use the field in both cases but as you know, some parts of us are more awake/less resistant while sleeping. So putting the audio near the end of the night stack allows me to “solve” the issues risen during sleep.

Aside from the “neutrality” that I’ve mentioned, I also have clearer answers now.

Like some other audios did allow me to get rid of some blockages. But with this audio, it becomes:

Getting rid of + knowing why you needed to get rid of.

4 Likes

interesting thanks for sharing :slight_smile:
how much do you listen to it, in your night stack ? just to have a general idea
thanks

2 Likes