Sharing Healing and Good Vibes

This thread is for requests for help and healing.

As some of you know I have recently created some healing tools of my own, and I would like to take the opportunity to use them for community help. Plus all the other tools I have, of course (aside from being a Reiki Master and a few other things, I have at least a dozen Sapien servitors who are also Reiki Masters via direct attunement, have done the Be the Healer attunement, and am about to be in possession of Sapien’s most powerful healing servitor yet).

I encourage everyone to join in with whatever tools you have. Remember Reiki, plasma light, and angelic energy cannot be overused. If you’re not forcing them on an individual, if they are not beneficial they will flow where needed like water.

@Beltloop has been made the Bearer of the Audios. That means, as I am poor at keeping up with mundane tasks, he will see to the individual free usage of my paid tools most of the time for broadcasting. He is, of course, encouraged to find the most effective combinations of them with other fields at his disposal. My broadcasts will amplify his automatically.

Just drop a pic or name for the broadcasts below. Or my files can be used via user URL in the “targets” text file or shortcuts in the folder. Along with the request, of course. Example: in another post I discussed a remote cancer stack for my mother. I can add however many people to that who want to participate.

Likewise stacks for cold/flu and random remote healing/positive vibes (sometimes you just want some good energy).

6 Likes

I am glad @SorcerySupreme that you created this thread as at times people do really need healing energy… sometimes in critical conditions. Also @Beltloop has been doing great with blessings group already which is along the same idea and people have benefitted with it too. This initiative is noble and appreciated.

However I didn’t exactly understand from the post how this works … some URL some audio … I would need more clarification it seems. Thanks

1 Like

So if you are @Beltloop or if you have purchased a healing audio from me that supports it, you can use a user URL in a name in a text file.

Otherwise ignore, although it may serve an adequate focus for others as well.

1 Like

what is Sapien most powerful healing servitor?

The Perfect Health and Immortality Project’s upcoming servitor. :slight_smile:

1 Like