Shatachandi Yagna

Thank you for your reply @Maoshan_Wanderer

2 Likes

I have this audio and Maa Chandi to thank for many things I have got after listening to it. Thank you Cap :pray::pray: my life is turning around for the better.

7 Likes

Are we supposed to follow the rules and regulations of doing a real yagna while playing this?

No.

Thats the beauty of this gift.

However when it comes to Deities specially Chandi :face_with_hand_over_mouth: is good to show respect in whatever way you see it suiting.

4 Likes

Adding this as a testimonial. There is a reason that Chandi is described as “Daityaranyadavanala” - “the incinerating fire of consciousness that burns completely the forest of demons”. One of the many many applications of this field.

15 Likes

Got this because of the testimony.
I can relate to the boyfriend’s experience as I felt something bad coming at that particular hour 10pm-11pm, every night.

Played x1 and could feel trembling at parts of my body. By experience, it meant they left.
After 3 loops, my body’s tired, like bone tired. But it’s good cos I know im cleared.

I didn’t feel any connection with the Goddess but the way my body reacts, she is doing powerful work. I’m sure I’ll be making a connection with her with more listens. :slightly_smiling_face:

I could loop it but not sure if I should.
What’s ur advice to keep up with the protection?
@Maoshan_Wanderer

I have several audios to help/pair & drinking water that’s with Holy Water Charger field.

Curse removal
Boots
PoNR
All crucibles
Aura repair
Myofascial
Smart cord cutter
Pure heart coherence
All restoration series
Mbop
Unbreakable
KQ
CR

Sorry don’t mean to derail the thread…

5 Likes

There are a lot of misconceptions about Deities as approached by the Eastern Mystic Schools. Very often, people erroneously approach Deities and misconception seems to stem from two ideas - one, the faith-based, rigid Abrahamic view of one paternal deity and rest rejected as idolatry or pagans or even worse, as satanic forces (whatever that means lol). The other, is to map them to various perceived alien races (Annunaki seems to be the favorite - you don’t understand something? Call it Annunaki!). The reason I mention this is to stress on the importance of concept or view. Every concept has some degree of truth relative to oneself, but we need to pick and choose concepts carefully.

Take the example of a stone. It is just a stone. And then comes a Hindu or Buddhist Tantric who holds a specific concept of a deity in his mind while in a deeply absorptive state, channels this concept and the energetic archetype underlying the concept through mantra, yantra, etc., into the stone and behold, the stone is now a living representation of the deity capable of various functions. In Buddhism, it is frequently explained that the same mantra can give vastly different results based on the concept or the view held of the mantra and the deity by the reciter of the mantra.

Here is a simple and watered down summary of how a deity like Chandi may be approached. In Vedic systems, the key concept is this - “upāsakānāṁ kāryārthaṁ brahmaṇō rūpakalpanā” - The Brahman (Universal Divine Consciousness) is without a name, form, state, etc., and is pretty much imperceivable for most. To access the energy of this magnificent vastness, one has to conceptualize it in terms of aspects we understand - a name and a form. This makes the ever-present and indescribable Divine Consciousness accessible even in the plane of duality. This is sort of like utilizing the electricity within various applications as electricity as a concept or energy is directly not usable in practical day to day life.

Now, Deities have two aspects. In the macrocosm, they are very real, Primordial forces, emanations from the Cosmic Divine Mind. Each deity has a specific aspect or energetic application. In the microcosm, they are non-different from the Self - as the deity is nothing but the awakened aspect of one’s own radiant Self. Take Chandi for example. This deity is conceptualized as “rightful wrath of the Divine Consciousness” - while love or wrath mean nothing at the level of absolute non-duality, they represent the Divine wrath against various things on a dualistic plane - wrath against ignorance, duality, demonic entities, lack of abundance, death, diseases, etc. Traditionally one connects to a deity through various methods:

• Nāma - the name is a very strong energetic connection to the deity. An ancient Taoist saying goes, “name is the strongest spell in the world”.
  • Rūpa - the form. While visualizing the form of the deity, the color, the aura, the weapons and ornaments, etc., one contemplates on the concepts represented by the external form of the deity
  • Mantra - the sound form of the deity
  • Yantra - the mandala which is the light form of the deity
  • Tattva - the metaphysical concept that underlies the deity, which is usually the secret meaning of the mantra that is imparted by the teacher along with the mantra

There is a famous saying related to the Goddess - ābālagōpaviditā - known by children and fools alike! How can even children and fools know the Goddess who is described as the fully awakened form of Kundalini, and the full-blooming of consciousness? Because even the ignorant know Her as the self (whether they associate the self with the body, mind, or body-mind complex) - so even when we think we do not know Her, we indeed know her - as self, as energy, as breath, as desire, as aspiration, as lust, as anger and rarely, as Universal Impersonal Consciousness. So, you are already good :slight_smile:

Traditionally, one had to develop connection to the deity (aka unfold the energetic consciousness) through sheer hard work (or through Shaktipat transmission where the connection of the entire lineage is passed on as an attunement). But this audio vastly simplifies it. Even if one does not connect deeply to the deity, the energy is still there and doing its work.

The Deities are divinely intelligent and aspects of your Higher Self. You can request for specific things - like continued protection in your case, while playing the audio. I think you are already doing things right (Booted Bhoots, Shatachandi, Aura Repair, Core Restoration, Smart Cord Cutter). Additionally, you may want to add once a week of Deep Aura Cleaning.

45 Likes

Something about this whole text made me really wanna cry, lol, but cry out of realization, out of gratitude…

Then immediately my eyes teared up reading this

I don’t know why… But along this, I was also happy to see my eyes familiar, to see my eyes reading out loud in my head, absorbing the words… Maybe even understanding them…

Thank you.

:)

10 Likes

I love when you talk about something you are passionate about you pour yourself fully and everything you know, sometimes triggered by misconceptions flying around sometimes because you are just that passionate about specific subjects. Like Deities, it is a delight to read your comments when you explain in detail important things you learned in life through experience on times and places we couldnt be.

Thank you that was so beautiful!!

16 Likes

You are a great communicator man. Thank you for the beautiful write-up(s).

9 Likes

Hey Mao, can I have a PM conversation with you with topics ranging from this and light body integration?

I’ve seen you liking the I Light Love comments I’ve written and wish to see your perspective on all this being that you have knowledge on these aspects.

Your profile is private, thank you in advance.

3 Likes

Gold here from @Maoshan_Wanderer :sparkles:

6 Likes

I just listened for the first time. Here’s what I got from it.

It’s a 14 minute hug from the most comforting person you’ve ever known, times 100

It’s sunset on the water.

It’s every heart centered moment.

It’s every touching memory.

It’s beauty and art and fall leaves swirling about you.

It’s connecting with a performer’s most vulnerable, relatable moment. That silence on the stage when you think, “I know how it feels.”

It’s the knowing look between you and a friend that says, “look how far we’ve come.”

I’m so happy I bought this. I’ve got to go chop some onions now. You know, to hide the tears. :heart:

12 Likes

Kept reading and re-reading it.
Won’t get tired of it.
I’ll take note of ur pointers.

Thanks @Maoshan_Wanderer
:grinning:

3 Likes

Added this to my morning stack!

I feel drawn to this field, I’m not sure how much is too much, though.

I did the Kubera challenge, i didn’t take part in it with the people who organised it, but I purchased all the Deity fields about 2 - 3 months ago.

What I find weird lately is, I seem to feel like there’s something with me lately. Last night I swear I saw some white figure walk behind me whilst I was making a tea. I don’t get afraid, so I assume that it isn’t anything malicious.

Anyways, since using these fields a lot, I feel sometimes that I am in the presence of something. The left hand wall of my living room, a lot of the feeling radiates from.

8 Likes

Very interesting I purchased today …had that heavy pressure in head with unpleasant energy …low … dragging…abusive …hopless…

Start to play … slowly pressure in head start to release…it’s still there but much less …even room become lighter …

I feel this is really helping in whatever attachment it’s implanted …as it’s gently breaking up …

Very naturing loving soft but strong …love it ! 🪷:sparkles::dizzy:

14 Likes

Why did this field make me bawl out of nowhere? What is happening?

3 Likes

Have you read the thread above? There are some explanations for you up there.

I haven’t fully read it no, jesus this is so powerful. Only other field that made me bawl was revision of childhood. And that’s coming from someone who didn’t even cry at my mothers funeral nor at my fiances due to holding everything inside of me. This is extreme.

I’m going to read more fully. I bought this sort of impulsively, along with Nhavagra

3 Likes

I think i need to listen to Reduce estrogen field or something. What is going on.

I can’t play this field elsewhere than when home alone that’s for sure, like i can’t go around at work bawling or outside. I didn’t realize it would have such an emotional impact on me, I bought it mainly to combine with Wealth mantra as it says it helps with financial success, spiritual success and more

3 Likes