She can't breathe = URGENT!

Sending love and healing her way, I hope she feels better!

6 Likes

She can listen 3-4 times or more

Let her listen to this, ASAP (Allergies can be very dangerous, if it’s Allergy).

Also, either get her a Medic, an ambulance or get her to a hospital or a Medic asap.

8 Likes

Like Soulstar33 said HGF but also Oxygen hyperbaric therapy on loop near her so she can feel relief asap

But it’s important to take her to an ER to check.

Stay calm it will be alright :pray:t2:

6 Likes

Hope she’s better.
I saw the messages now. Will send her healing

6 Likes

Sending healing for your wife via become healer.

Wish You all the best :green_heart:

I also set Cone of Power in her intension.
I discovered lately that it works that way too as i was healing my dad.

6 Likes

Have you tried negative ion generator along with the oxygen chamber ? The negative ions make the air easier to breathe and smoother. Plus they kill bacteria and fungus.

5 Likes

Sorry about that, ive been working from early today, just now have a break.

Ill send her healing.

Also loop the Pleurisy one on Patreon

Asthma and pleurisy are two respiratory conditions that are linked

inflammation causes the inner lining of the airways to swell and produce mucus (Pleurisy). This inflammation makes the airways more sensitive to certain asthma triggers that cause asthma attacks

5 Likes

Has proven to be true to its name time and time again.

7 Likes

Is everything better now? @WasheYoursSins

3 Likes

sending my prayer and healing wishes, hope she recovers soon.

3 Likes

Guys, I did witness a miracle!.

it will be 4 years since I came across with the SP channel and almost 1 year trying to immerse myself at the community.

what just happened!, yesterday I was paralyzed by fear, I literally saw my wife almost losing her life over a unknown reason at her lungs and suddenly her body was taken by this glorious energy from all of you!, yes! I literally saw it, crystal and clear!, wow, wow and wow!.

it was like her body started to get back to life, even her skin color become more vivid, that moment will forever be highlighted at my mind. She’s doing fine, her lungs back to work and she can breathe!

please, notice… we were alone at the hospital, she didn’t receive any treatment, all the medical staff was busy over others emergency, you guys saved her life, there no doubt!, no doubt!.

@Muse @maTata @lonewolf @SoulStar33 @Star @Siri @Allurre @anon26800771 @Lunamoon22 @Alkul
and all thoes that prayed.

thank you from the bottom of my heart :heart: , i saw it, I felt it, I witness, all you guys together was able to give a second chance to another human being, that’s massive!

19 Likes

@Replay @Moonhaw :heart:

I wish that @Captain_Nemo could see this, the true power of the community, wait… not even a community… but a true family!.

11 Likes

I am very glad that she is all right now :pray:

He will definitely find out about it, you can be sure

7 Likes

It couldn’t have happened without you asking for help - you played a Huge part in this Miracle. :grinning:

I’m Glad That Your Wife Got a New Chance.
Take Care and May Both of You Be Blessed. :pray:

7 Likes

I can feel your relief and joy! So happy for this miracle :pray:

6 Likes

Im so happy to hear this.:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
I have tears in my eyes🥲
I’ll set Cone of Power again for Your intension guys.:boom:

Take good care of yourself :green_heart:

8 Likes

So happy for your wife and you and this miracle :pray:

7 Likes

Aww, I am so so happy to see this, please take care of yourself and your partner, I hope you guys have a wonderful rest of the trip and please make sure that you guys are wearing masks for the rest of your trip!

4 Likes

I’m glad she’s doing great man! We’re always happy to help. God bless !

4 Likes

Yay!!

Im so happy to hear that!! :heart:

6 Likes