Shielding 3.0

So just curious, for those who bought this… how are you doing with it?

5 Likes

It’s awesome like being inside a cosmic fortress. Don’t hesitate - it’s a priceless gem. :slightly_smiling_face:

21 Likes

Looked thru the thread and couldn’t find a definitive answer on the cloaking aspect of this? Could anyone elaborate?I don’t need any additional help being invisible :confused:

8 Likes

@Nytor i haven’t noticed this effect wearing it out. Would be nice to have the confirmation though

4 Likes

from the original request to Captain for this shield. As far as I know no confirmation of presence of this was given.

Invisibility cloaking to make others not pay attention to you. It won’t actually make you invisible, but it will cause others to temporarily forget who you are

4 Likes

@SC448 did the “Protecting Others” aspect make it into the final version?

3 Likes

Honestly, l’m not sure what parts are in the final product. However l think that he made it just to protect yourself only. Only Captain knows what’s in it.

7 Likes

@Beltloop would you test for what’s added and what isn’t?

5 Likes

I know you deleted but

I don’t understand what you said.

I asked the same thing people asked you in the Plasma Flaunt thread.

1 Like

@anon36920264 i misinterpreted your post in my haste.

Everything on that community post was added, and I thought you were aware of that. I believed you were asking me to verify anything and everything beyond that. That amounted to dozens upon dozens of potential fields, something I don’t have the interest or time in doing.

If you have any specific things you want to ask whether or not they are in the field, go ahead.

I can’t do blank questions though.

I did that for Plasma Flaunt but it took me a lot of time to go down the list of fields and identify what was in and what wasn’t.

11 Likes

I already own the old Shielding Protection tag and I don’t know anyone who will buy it since 3.0 is out now and everyone will be chasing after this version. Is there an audio version to this?.. wouldn’t be so bad if he could make two version and you could choose your preference (tag or audio version).

He’s keeps bringing all these fields out so rapid, I cant keep up with it. I’ll be getting phone calls from my bank asking if I’ve had my debit card stolen.

Bank (panicking): “Yo yo yo! Somebody stole your visa debit card! Tried to make a £300 transaction for some song or music file…we need to shut it down!!”

Me: “Urmm… yeah that was me.”

Bank (shock): Holy shit!.. wtf kind of music you paying £300 for???

:laughing:

22 Likes

I know everyone wants to know whether certain features are included in it. Captain has stated that…

But the specifics are only known to him, it’s up to us to test and figure it out

18 Likes

Does the Dragon Armor includes all the physical protection of body to the level of Shielding 3.0 has ? (Protection from accidents, natural calamities, disasters, protection of physical body from environment etc ) ? Anyone clarify pls

3 Likes

Only the Rock’n’Roll type :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hello I bought this nft but it doesn’t say “claim your nft” email, who do I message,
edit: nvm I got it

I def needed this after some situation that happened yesterday

4 Likes

Are there any Empaths who have purchased this that notice any change in how they feel around others or large groups? Is it helping with not taking on everyone else’s energy?

And does anyone know if we are able to ask the NFT to shield others also for a certain amount of time or is it just specifically for the owner?

I presume when we are being protected from all of the energies which may cause us harm that our energy levels would get much better with time? Better energy should lead to better mood also so that would be cool if this helps with that.

I’ve seen a few people mention about the Cloaking aspect also, has anyone heard or found out if this is integrated into the field? I’m a part time musician so the last thing I would want/need is for people not to notice me, I’d never get any gigs again :sweat_smile:

I haven’t purchased this yet but I’m just trying to figure out a few little details before I do get it if anyone wouldn’t mind sharing their experiences so far :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Bit of a weird one, but would someone more knowledgeable than myself be able to help me figure out why I have such strong painful sensations on the right side of my face after connecting to Shielding? I have it all over my face but it’s much stronger on the right side.
The more I look at it the worse the pain and discomfort gets through every part of the right side of my face. Nose, gums, teeth, eye, cheekbone, the lot.
Could it be trapped negative emotions/memories that are trying to be released or something along those lines?

5 Likes

I had this happen to me as well, I thought it was my Fibromyalgia or a sinus infection. So, I’m really curious as to what just happened.

2 Likes

Has it subsided for you now?
How long did it last if you don’t mind me asking? I’m on to my second day and I’m after putting away all copies of the NFT in to a press because I’m a glutton for punishment and I just keep going back to stare at it every so often to see if its still happening and it does and it makes everything worse again :joy: it’s constantly there now but when I stare at the pic it gets way more heightened for a good while after.
It’s very very uncomfortable and painful.
I’m sure whatever it is, it’s for our greater good but it would just be nice to know what it is and why its happening. Maybe we will never know :man_shrugging:t2:
It is super strong though so once this little weird phase passes I’m sure it will be amazing feeling :ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

This I can assure you, it gets better and better. Thanks to the entire team involved in the NFT for making it public and captain for creating it!

16 Likes