Shielding 3.0

Bro seriously.

Cut it out already, its been like 3 days of you asking for this everywhere in the forum.

Stop spamming.

You can have your answer on the webinar on the 5th.

5 Likes

same thing is happening to me

1 Like

same

I feel cold and weak while listening to this field. And overall uncomfortable. Read over the comments. It’s definitely a super weird feeling lol. It doesn’t feel good though for me. However, it’s still my first day using it. I will keep an update.

4 Likes

I’m glad you mentioned this. There are some odd spiritual loopholes for attachments. One you rarely hear about is a Spirit Spouse; where someone takes your photo, puts it on a Demon(ess’) alter and binds you to that entity (in exchange for a favor). Since they don’t want to bind their soul in a deal, they will carelessly do it to a random person or someone they know. Their short-sighted ploy can really be a hard knot to untie (let alone know it even exists).

Sometimes I wonder if this has been a source of visitations at night. It behaves as my wife and I get Awaken to it having its way with me. I can banish it, but it just waits for me to fall back asleep and does it again. I think it is a psychic vampire that leaches off the Root Chakra as well.

I wonder if the Sheild recognizes some spiritual contract the being has with me and doesn’t see it as a threat (since it isn’t technically “attacking”, maiming or possessing an intent to kill). Also, if something “Alien” were to interact with you in a non-traditional way, would this shield recognize a legitimate threat (since that beings methods fall outside of human/spiritual logic)?:thinking:

I have had the Negentropic Dragon remove this sexual deviant from my space 2 times already. That works. But, it still got into my bubble first; so it got what it wanted already. I am trying to train the Warrior Monk to call on Shielding 3.0 + the Negentropic Dragon if it needs backup. Since having the Monk in my corner, I haven’t had this issue as much. Hopefully I can stay asleep and understand that my protection can stop even the most unorthodox ploys, attacks or attachments.

I don’t want something siphoning off Jing via Chakra drainage after building up life-force all day; just to need to build it up again.

Parasites are a problem and as long as they know you are a supply, they will wait you out. Maybe such a concern could be considered in a future update? Here’s hoping :pray:

11 Likes

Hi @brian95240 You should mention it in the The Bodyguard of Success NFT :crossed_swords: - Ultimate Protections Project - PUBLIC thread.
It might be a solution for your problem.
It will get better!! Wish you well! :dragon_face::crossed_swords::sunny::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::dragon_face::crossed_swords::dragon::dragon_face::dragon_face::crossed_swords::milky_way::crescent_moon::dolphin::fire:

2 Likes

+1, indeed. Yes please @brian95240. Blessings.

2 Likes

DM me when time, hopefully I can share my experience within few days.

You’re not alone.

1 Like

Thank you bro. I can’t wait to hear your experiences!

1 Like

That is helpful information! Thank you for this.

1 Like

Thanks! I just posted it there as well. I hadn’t heard of that project until now.

1 Like

shielding is a field that works with low vibration entities or larvae but does not work against high vibration beings such as fallen angels, annunakis (descendants of annu elohim), drakonians descendants of drakonian seraphim, negative urmah descendants of golden light (3rd manifestation of harmonic universe 4)…etc, these beings vibrate in 5d-6d and 7d and even 11d the orion war ranged from 5d to 7d for example…

Astral beings, larvae etc and normal demons are simple things. the archons are also capable of manipulating you too (angels, “light masters” and ancients of days), only they do it more subtly and kindly than those of negative polarity, but in the end they are two sides of the same coin. The children of the great universal mind, the adam kadmons, play good and bad in their trees of life in the dual matrix.

The best protection is to be at a certain spiritual level, and that is achieved through inner silence, the more your conscience is present, the less influence the mental matrix has against you.

10 Likes

Should we add protections or do what is possible to stymie them in the new project?

The Bodyguard of Success NFT :crossed_swords: - Ultimate Protections Project - PUBLIC

3 Likes

Thank you for the blessings! That means alot.

1 Like

Get the Dragon Bone Armor.

2 Likes

I agree that polarized light does not violate free will unless there is a contract involved. but the negative polarity does violate free will totally, if you believe otherwise, well… it’s your belief.

2 Likes

That field should be non nft imho.

I literally own the shielding 3 nft and theres this force that tries to full on memory wipe making me think I dont own it.

Not sure if the field knows I actually own it or succeeds, but anyway…

2 Likes

@brian95240
You’re welcome.
Since you are having issues with work done on your picture, I would suggest you remove your pic from your avatar profil pic.
Just suggesting. :crossed_swords::sunny::crossed_swords::dragon_face::herb::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::crossed_swords::dragon_face::fire::dragon_face::dove::woman_in_lotus_position::bouquet::dolphin:❤‍🔥 :nazar_amulet: :partying_face::milky_way::crescent_moon:🧚‍♀🪷 :sunny: :nazar_amulet::call_me_hand::nerd_face::dragon::woman_in_lotus_position:

3 Likes

I think it could have been done many years back, but you are right about that. It could have been my hair, nails or belongings as well.

1 Like

Pictures of your face on the internet is making you vulnerable, even tho it might not be the source of what you are dealing with now.

Just be safe :crossed_swords::nazar_amulet:

The new NFT is going to be great,
Wish you well and good healing :pray::partying_face::dove::fire::dragon_face::milky_way::crescent_moon:🪷 :woman_in_lotus_position::nazar_amulet:

Edit: :+1:
:sparkles::sunrise_over_mountains::sparkles::nazar_amulet:

4 Likes