Shiva's Blessing - Quasar

Disclaimer - This field is created by a third-party vendor and not by Sapien Medicine. Third-party fields are not vetted directly by Captain.

Hello!
The field was created and imbued by Shiva to help on your Journeys.
Mandala helps with making pure connection between you and Shiva, gives you his blessing and has the energy of his Absolute Form.
What effects can you expect other than those presented above? To be honest the list is endless because this field is smart.
Shiva can give you his protection, help you, guide you on your Path and way more.
It all depends on whether you are ready and worthy to receive it all and of course on Shiva’s decision.
(Field has protection and works only on legal owners. You can share it with your family)
Good luck everyone!

17 Likes

As I look into the mandala, automatically i feel intimate connection developing between me and the field.This doesnt rly happen with the nfts, they are probably much more elegant/subtle, but I like this more when it is a field from new creator, obvious feedback is always welcome.

By default, as I focus on making our connection stronger, I feel his energy circulating in my system, and it didnt take long for me to start tearing up. Now weirdly enough, tears itself felt like physiological reaction to the fine work being done on me, my facial expression didnt have to change much, so in a way it isn’t like I am constantly sobbing or whatever, just a statue that can cry.

I wanted to see how smart the field is so I asked it to purge impurities and I could feel the shift in my energy happening, but since I wanted to write my experiences as they are happening I immediately got to writting it and I could feel words being bestowed upon me:

“Where are u running off to again, there is no need to hurry, take ur time with this, u have been rushing all day long, give urself the luxury of just being present here and working with me not obsesively aiming to just feel the effect in shortest time and report on it. Wasnt this supposed to be fun? When did u start feeling this responsibility of being sensitivity master? You have too much responsibility and pressure on u as it is, so at least be chill about this experience with me, treat urself like a kid for once, not an adult that just needs to do everything flawlessly, this isnt ur daily job or whatever other 3D activity.”

What ensued after these will stay between me and Shiva because it is too personal/emotional, I can say that it seems his specialty is being able to work on that which is necessary, without needing much guided effort.

So, the lesson with the field is:

Just be present with it and let it reach down as deep as necessary in order to give u back that which u have lost without even noticing it.

As for mechanics of the field, I feel it truly is connected to the Shiva, creator did a job of making a smart field that is controlled by Shiva and can do myriad of things on its own without user needing to do much except just being present and open to it

This was my first time working with Shiva and I kinda went in without expectations so my inner Virgo activated as soon as I felt it working, but it was trippy to have him change my perspective in such a short time, without it being even my original intent.*

All in all, I feel this has prepared me for Desna`s abundance liveset happening in less than an hour :ok_hand:

13 Likes

Hello! I am the person behind this store.

The field was completely created by Shiva.

What is the main reason for the appearance of this field? I wanted this field to be able to help as many people as possible. Shiva agreed: “I want to help people on their paths, help them with their development and becoming better, …”.

Although if any of you need urgent help /have material problems/or other reasons why you can’t get this field - PM me.

About the method that was used when creating the field: A smart field that was completely created by Shiva.

To make the field work several times better - at the beginning of using the field, think about the connection with Shiva. Sincerity is the key to success with this field.

I’ll answer your questions in the morning, if there are any, of course. Thanks!

19 Likes

the initial moments with this field was everything I did not see coming. when I think of Shiva, I think of him as he who is beside me, who is close to me, who is a part of me that I look for in honoring, and reaching.

I looked at the energy behind the field, the presence, and the awe that took over me-- it was like He was springing forth with a rise, a twist… Appearing… Making his presence, and letting it be unfolding.

I stood there feeling a part of me just “watching”… It was a scene that I wanted to stand in its presence… I “tried” to keep my psychic senses exploring in their recognition - but the only thing that was apt for the moment was to “see” Shiva’s presence, himself.

Seems like a shared experience here is this peacefulness of letting go, to “chill”, to be lost in the absence of time.
For it to be a moment that can be as flawless, as not.

Thanks a lot @inf1nity for presenting this to us and everyone! :blue_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you @inf1nity , it’s a immediate buying for me when I first saw it on the site, I think it’s his calling to me.

4 Likes

Hello!
This is such a pleasant surprise to see you as the creator of an awesome field.

Please tell me if this guides us on the best path or if we can use to receive blessings & burn issues like family/personal karma & soul contracts. Getting purged of negative issues & healing of serious health problems that might be the result of these?

If so, the best way to go about this?

Thank you

3 Likes

Hello, Siri!

Yes, you can use it for all of these. The best path is not always the most pleasant, but yes, you can ask for that too.
It all depends on what you need and in what you ask Shiva’s help. Each of us have different intents, but this field can help with many things. You just have to ask, and for sure you will succeed!

The more sincerely you want to connect with Shiva, the faster you will be able to connect with him and the better field will work. After that you can enter a meditative state, or just talk to the field itself. Tell him about your problem(s) and ask Shiva to help you with them.

8 Likes

Thank you :pray: :pray: :pray:

4 Likes

Thank you for this! (And congratulations to you and to Shiva.)

1 Like

I am here to discuss my initial stages of relationship with Shiva’s Blessings. A special thanks to the creator for his big heartedness. Its been a few days i got it and as mentioned in the reviews above by some its YES, i do feel a connection when i look at the image. The feeling might be different for everyone. I have asked a few things from Shiva some of which got done instantly or after few hours. Overall i feel protected and a peace of mind that i am embodied in Shiva’s absolute self. I have the image as my mobile background and has also set the image as wallpaper in my mother and aunt’s phone who are family to me , it is for their protection and divine health.I am sure over the coming days as the connection grows more magic and miracles are on the way. I will posting my feedback after every 3 weeks or a month.

5 Likes

In continuation to my above review things are going with the flow and i manifested an used phone of which i was in need in the most magical way which made me believe that connections can happen anytime, anywhere even if you are hiding in a cave. Sometimes Lord Shiva seems to respond instantly. I just look at the mandala for few seconds and then ask for my desire. Sometimes when my thoughts go out of control i simply ask him to infuse his absolute self, absolute sense of stillness into me and it works instantly and my mind calms down and gets more still.

I will update from time to time . Om Namah Shivaay

6 Likes

I got back to working with Shiva’s blessing a few weeks ago, and I am very grateful about that field.

I tend to have difficulties to connect with deity NFTs or “servitors”, but with Shiva it is much simpler.
The peace pervading from the connection is hard to ignore, and once I started working on my sincerity & blocks towards it, things just started opening up smoothly.

I had some very difficult family events this week, and in preparation of the funeral yesterday I asked Shiva’s protection & guidance to support my family well (along with Angelic Intercession, Naga Shield from PU, and Empathic Shield from Sapien Med instagram).

I felt unaffected by how heavy the climate was. But more importantly, I remained radiant and uplifting all day, which blew me away in such conditions.

Radiant, though still tired yesterday night and this morning, as however heavily shielded I was I picked up a thing or two :grin:

This afternoon for the weekend Mass Meditation, I felt to invite him to join and I had another nice experience. The Mass Med field is so strong, when I’m ungrounded it either shuts me down or I have a hard time getting into a meditate state.

Here the mind was distracted, and upon inviting Shiva, I felt an activation in my 3rd eye and crown, and got led into a peaceful meditative state.

Up until I felt I should leave a review right here, to invite more people to benefit from that gem.

7 Likes

HAPPY MAHA SHIVARATRI 2023 GUYS.
DONT FORGET TO CONNECT TO THE SHIVA MANDALA DURIIng SHIVARATRI NIGHT

1 Like

has this been removed @anon10571017

Was hoping to get this :( but it’s gone.