Sick Blueberry Plant, what to do?

Hello Friends

I might need a little bit of help, I am in charge with the health of a domestic garden, for around one month, and I’m blessing it with plants related fields, and is doing great, maybe better than ever

The issue is just with a blueberry plant that around 2 weeks ago (before playing the fields) started getting a strange color on the leaf and the fruits, it might be sick.

What field do you raccomand me to play for her?

I will send my Dragon aswell to take care of her

1 Like

1 Like

I dunno could this help?

Ups u probably using already

1 Like

Yes, and is doing great, one of the most concrete and immediate fields I’ve ever tried

1 Like

@Jen

2 Likes

Try using MSG like one teaspoon and diluted with water. Pour the water on the roots. Msg has lot of good benefit for plants. Not sure why but it always works wonder.

It always works well with all plants. Do this once a week.

1 Like

The above suggestions look really good. Usually I see the leaves turn red in the fall when it’s colder or there’s less light. I’m not sure if you could make it warmer for the plant, but there’s an audio called full spectrum light that may help. Heat and shock resistance may help
With the temperature changes if there are any

And @Imogen interesting tip about the msg I will use it on my mulberry

2 Likes

The Sanctuary card from the psychic card system has really helped one of my plants that didn’t seem to be responding to plant enhancement and plasma flower like the rest were.

Make sure to follow the attunement process if you aren’t already using these.

1 Like

I had a dying plants. It was all yellowish to some part of it are brown. The roots also drying up. Pouring the msg water. Few days after. New leafs coming fresh.

Not only plants. But even a tree. My mango tree also grow faster with msg. It’s truly a magic ingredient for plant.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the reccomandations

1 Like