Skin Ulcers, Deep Gouges and General External Wound Healing

How High/Positive is Captain’s Karma?

its over 9000

2 Likes

Thanks captain!

2 Likes

Had the chance to test this today. A small cut on the finger healed in 40 minutes.
Impressive!

Thanks a lot for this!

10 Likes

2 Likes

Skin Regen 2.0? Thanks bro

5 Likes

This will be wonderful after having surgical procedures and biopsies.
As well as helping to heal existing wounds.

Thanks Dream!

15 Likes

Is this specifically for ulcers and diabetes patients or also for healing skin wounds and scars induced by physical trauma?

1 Like

Says that right in the title, so yes.

The “gouges” of the title would typically be caused by physical trauma, so it would heal those gouges. But I’m not sure that this would heal “scars,” as those are healed by a different process than the healing process of those titled conditions.

That being said, it’s “freely” available to Patreon members. If that’s you, give it shit. You have nothing to lose, right?

1 Like

A shit or a hit?

Yes, I’m a patreon my friend! Will give it a try and report back.

I’ve been laying off fields for awhile because the physical ones exhausted me a little bit.

Now ready to return.

Plasma Flaunt has proven useful to clear the skin, it does improve wound healing I have noticed but did not fill the wounds which I hope this one might do.

And I use Skin Scarring Repair for the Skin Scars that I have which have mostly healed now 70%.

4 Likes

A shOt. (Autocorrect thought it knew better than me, sorry.)

4 Likes

Hahah no worries, I appreciate you as always :)

1 Like

This is absolute crap compared to Plasma Flaunt.

Noticed absolutely nothing and did nothing tangible. Ran Plasma Flaunt just now tingeling all over the face directed at all the wounds and instant clearing of the skin from the induction of plasma and anti-oxidants.

It’s not even comparable Plasma Flaunt is still the best audio ever created by Sapien.

I’m still looking for a Skin Regeneration v2 though

This one does not seem to satisfy my needs at all

This field started giving mind-blowing results for me once I started eating better and properly moisturizing my skin. Specific healing might require specific resources to kick off.

9 Likes

For those who might be using this field, this might be useful for a more comprehensive healing process:

7 Likes

Just playing this for the first time today.
The music makes me feel as if I’m sitting in a pub with a pint of Guinness, enjoying the live music that is playing. Reminded me a bit of that famous song in the movie From Dusk Till Dawn (I have seen the vampire band from the film live before and was disappointed they weren’t real vampires)

3 Likes

I think this helps with internal stuff too?!

I just got some scars in my neck (inside) (too many potato chips, I guess) and I listened to this like 2 times and I could eat better (the pain was reduced significantly).

Anyone else can confirm if this works for anything internal?

Time to check youtube comments as well.

It seems to be very beneficial/efficient for cuts, scars, even all sorts of skin problems, but it seems that it can help even internal organs.

11 Likes

It works super fast . I had an accident lately. Dog bit me and left nasty briuse and and small scrach which later transformed into small wound. I gave it try along with cold laser ,plasmatron and vit C . Few days of listening 2-3 times daily and tomorrow i’m starting scar repair field. Without fields i would have scar. I will definetly not have any mark left.

9 Likes

For diabetics,as well?
A friend of my lost his big toe.They had to operate.In a really bad condition.Just hope he will heal.

Couldn’t find my electric shaver to shave my beard
Had to use a manual one time use only( I haven’t used one in years)
Least to say is I ended up bleeding more then I wished.
Forgot this existed yesterday night after I shaved
But it feels good today, makes the wounds less itchy.

1 Like

This works amazingly well!

After my gallbladder removal surgery, used the below stack twice a day (and nothing else)

• Plasma Beach X 1
  • Smart Stem Cells X 3
  • Wound Healing X 4
  • Advanced Healing (the longer 15-min one) X 2 (such an underrated and forgotten gem!)

Within a week, even the scars nearly faded! My surgeon was like, “damn dude, what do you eat to heal so fast?”

19 Likes