Skin whitening

Anything you suggest to permanently lighten skin colour? Glutathione is not permanent since its production levels vary and have to be maintained with regular listening.
Any way or audio for permanent whitening of the skin?(would be fine if you could suggest any other person’s work which you may know of by experience or knowledge)

Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

:bangbang: CAUTION required for these audios:

Genetic Skin Change Audios

Otherwise, as you said, maybe some members would have additional suggestions from other sources, etc.

2 Likes

Thanks. Have you tried any of these?

2 Likes

You’re welcome. No, I haven’t used anything for skin color change. I just use glutathione with moderation for other benefits.

3 Likes

Alright. I wonder if whosoever used these could share their experiences with any of these. Anyway, if you know if someone, do share their experience here. And as always, thank you.

1 Like

I had, it works, takes time but is good, hope he does a v2 tho so it will be stronger

2 Likes

Hey @anon48416969 , really? Please it would be great if you could share for how long did you listen to this, how many times a day, and what changes did you experience (including initial and final skin color).
Also is the result permanent?
Sorry to ask for much, but I’d be helped if you could answer these. Thanks a ton.

Results are permanent yeah
as for how long, well I listened 2 times a day, over 2 months and its like he stated in the video discription, some cells need longer than others, so some skin got white, I think I’m about 45% more white skin because of the morphic field but I used it half assed, I made breaks sometimes like right now I dont listen, if you are done whit the genetic skin change to 100% your skin will be uniformly, expect the cornea but I guess everybody is different in that one but for me cornea did stay the same without much change
I was white skin natural, I just used it to make my skin uniformly and it works, but I have to use it longer to fully get uniformly skin so yeah, thats where I am at right now, its really random which skin gets white while listening

2 Likes

but damn got I tired of this sound after a while, thats why I probably made some breaks lol

1 Like

Hm. @anon48416969 do think this will affect the moles we have on our body? Were yours affected?
Thank you for your explanation.

moles didnt really got affected, I think those are controlled by other genes than just skin color so yeah, but like I said everybody could have different results so see for yourself

2 Likes

do you have that skin whitening field?

Are these still accessible?

Hello. No, they don’t seem to be so. A community project for an NFT was proposed but I don’t know if it has been launched.

The Glutathione field might help you a bit, along with its other benefits.

2 Likes

Hey does anyone have the skin
whitening fields they seem to be deleted

Hi Do you have skin Whitening audios can’t seems to find them
It’s seems they were deleted