Skull Fructure Healing Field

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know a field to heal any types of Skull Fracture for 1 year old child?

My son fell on a bunk bed 2 metres high, head first and fractured his skull…

I have purchased Smart Stem Cell last year and to confirm whether that field alone can heal fractured Skull.

3 Likes

Smart Stem Cells is a solid choice, but there are other fields which might/should help speed up the healing: brain regeneration (maybe), blood brain barrier (maybe) + fields that help the skull/skeleton/bones and whole body fields like Cosmo Volt, The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach, The DNA Repair and perhaps Smart Reiki, among many possibilities.

Keep in touch with a doctor also.
Much Health to Your Son! :pray: Speedy Recovery!

2 Likes

Welcome back to the forum! I’m sorry that such an unfortunate incident brought you back here.

The good news is that at that age, he’s primed for healing his skull as he’s still at the age where he’s fusing his skull plates. So, his timing’s excellent. If there was ever an ideal time in his life to fracture his skull, this is his time.

Smart Stem Cells can help him. I see Plasma Light… was suggested above. On paper, it’ll help. That field does overload even full-grown people. So, you’ll want to go really, really gently on your young son.

You can try

and

as well as Plasma Protocol 1, if you have it. (There’s a new, updated version of the whole Protocol out called The Plasma Flaunt).

I’d say start with what you already have plus the free fields. Unless the doctor told you otherwise, he’s really not going to need much help because that’s one of the main tasks his body is already doing at this point in his life (plus you want his skull to have some flexibility to accomodate his growing brain).

2 Likes

Hi, Fasn8u
th-1298253826

In addition to the suggestions above, I’d add Advanced Healing + Voltage Repair. It accelerates the healing of whatever needs it by over 20x.

2 Likes

Sammy said he wouldn’t recommend Plasma Flaunt for babies. I’m guessing the same applies for The Plasma Protocols

2 Likes

Yeah, that makes sense. For the most part, they don’t need. Thanks for bringing that piece here.

1 Like