Small guide to SM?

Give them the “become the healer” mandala and have them say “activate” while looking at it.

Then tell em to put their palms on their forehead, nobody denies unconditional love :wink:

6 Likes

Then the other half thinks its black magic.

14 Likes

Yup. Thats ego bro.

Its why most people who pretend to be “scientific” are a pain to talk with.

Nowadays, I just dont talk anymore.

If its a hot chick, I might go with the flow and pretend that what she says actually matters, even if its bs.

If its random people or family gatherings, just change subjects quickly.

“I swear aliens exist bro!!”

Me in my head ; No shit moron, I can give you a dog tag that will put you in contact with them.

Higher self; Dont waste your time

Me irl ; Probably bro, who knows ;D

9 Likes

It’s not like black magic. People think these things are not possible they are living in the 3D matrix.

Nowadays, everyone wants to think in terms of a scientific way. The asses who rule the world have messed with the people brains. So people nowadays have only limited vision people see only what the asses want them to see. If you try to convince someone they ll say what a fuking mad man I don’t believe fuk you okay. Like that. You can figure out how fuked up society is nowadays.

There are going to be two generations one who is spiritual and the other one you can call them “generation of stupid asses”

5 Likes

One thing I always wondered is,

If any of us here would “accidentally” see eachother in the street, would we know…?

Like, that dude/girl is using Dreams fields etc.

I have a feeling I would know.

11 Likes

lol my whole friend group uses them in real life

8 Likes

All it took was the hyper state sleep

6 Likes

Let’s start using black magic then. :star2::genie:‍♂

1 Like

Nah, I think everyone will be spiritual/advanced biologically etc.

Slaves wont be needed anymore for everyday work, AI will replace it.

We’re either gonna end up with a high tech earth , where most “work” is gonna be done by AI, and humans will oversee it, work with ETs, and theres gonna be humans who will help spiritually, trough mass meditations etc.

Or religious people will manifest the fourth horseman and were all fuked unless ET’s intervene.

Thats BILLIONS of religious people manifesting together, some serious shit lol

1 Like

The more technologically advanced the human will be the more stupid asses will be in the world. :joy:

3 Likes

Nah, technology is useful bro.

It just got handed to the wrong humans by the wrong ETs.

That’s changing.

And then theres us, with Dream.

Do fancy rituals and beg to talk with greys?

Pshh, bitch please, we got tags to connect with Arcturians, and a proper connection at that.

Thinking about it, we are more elite than the elite lol.

Okay said enough ;D

6 Likes

Technology is useful of course but stupid people aren’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

Depends.

Enjoy having cheat codes while the rest dont, cuz its not gonna last.

I actually enjoy walking around with OP fields, while the rest seem like NPCs.

Do I want all to be high too and return to Lemurian days? Yes.

Can I change em? Nope, so why even try lol.

Feel like a main character in an mmorpg lol, once in a while you’ll come across an “online” player like you. Its a fun perspective on life ;D

2 Likes

Dream is writing an article for us. :stuck_out_tongue: :goat:

1 Like

(Btw we were also in talks with Dr Sheldrake’s Assistant who was pretty excited and forwarded the evidences etc to him directly (so they said) but we never heard back from him, also that happened at the start of the covid stuff )
So its not like aren’t trying to get good backing evidences and proper research.
There have even been doctors who have been amazed and become believers at some people curing incurable things
like Genotype 3 Hep C
People have had consistently undetectable viral loads for HIV.

But I have sort of given up on really getting serious evidence.
Who ever wants to listen, great. who doesn’t, that’s fine also.
Most people just seem to want to find something to talk negative about.
I randomly ended up on a live stream with David Wilcox, and while I think
his ‘contacts’ are arsing him around most of time and feeding him made up information.
I don’t doubt his intentions.
Either way, most of his live chat had people saying, David Wilcox is a scammer.
scammer! and other random stuff. (and also normal commenters)
So it begs to reason, there is some sort of effort to discredit people.
But why?
Samuel once asked me long ago, why don’t I do the James Randi Challenge.
I thought everybody knew he was charlatan and spreading disinformation.

So even with proper evidences, people are still unlikely to really try or believe,
the comment section on each video has great testimonials and evidences, people think that I paid people to write that.
So damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

Then you have the guys (and gals) who see the word morphic and think ahh sapiens and youtube makes money like this, so they come out and brand everything morphic.
Even others changed their original descriptions to say morphic.
which just makes the channel look like the same as they are or we are following them.

22 Likes

Are we programmed(by u know who which i dont know) to do this…? :expressionless:

4 Likes

Bro. the one who is seeking knowledge, help, information gets it. the one who doesn’t want to know or want to learn. No one can help them. Everyone who is here because they were searching for something and end up finding you. that’s how it works.

No one can help someone if they don’t want to get help. even angels don’t go ahead and try to help they only do if we ask them.

7 Likes

Interestingly, I heard the same from my friend Elma Mayer, who has her own version of working with existing Morphic Fields via resonance (extending the Yuen method - she does not create new fields though) and she had collected some evidence as well and she noted that there was some initial interest, but no follow-up at all, and she eventually gave up.

5 Likes

This was the audio that convinced my 17 year old niece. It only took one night where she listened to Hyper Sleep before barely getting 5 hours of sleep and waking up rested and alert all day at school.

Once that happened, she knew her uncle’s “weird energy stuff” worked, even if she initially rejected it because all her friends said it was stupid.

7 Likes

“The popular belief isn’t always the correct one.”

5 Likes