Smart fields

Is mandatory to play every smart field every day?

1 Like

of course not ! try to be regular though

4 Likes

Yes, of course.
But it’s nice if you don’t to play them every day and they will still be effective and remember the previous knowledge.

4 Likes

they definitely will. well actually they’ll repember you forever most likely.

3 Likes

The Acu Automaton audio is smart too.

9 Likes

Curse/Spell Removal

12 Likes

thanks to you two

1 Like

_Om said that BLUEPRINT is NOT a Smart Field

What is LVG? What SMART FIELDS are in Teespring ?. I want to buy from Teespring because Gumroad won’t let me buy with PayPal.

1 Like

Blueprint isn’t technically a smart field like that.

LVG is light and vibrational guidance

2 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer @_OM Would Shatachandi Yagna be considered a smart field? Like LVG?

1 Like

Shamanic Medicine Blend

5 Likes

I have some questions regarding how the smart fields are actually working

1. Whatever a field “learns” will be applied to all copies of the field or just to a single copy(e.g my Acu-Automation field after some listens will be slightly different from someone elses Acu-Automation field? or whatever a field “learns” will be applied to each existing copy of the field)?

2. What happens if a smart field is listened by two or more persons at the same time? Will it adapt for each person listening to it?

@_OM @SammyG

7 Likes

It “crowd sources” (thx @Starlight) the appropriate individualized solution for you but gathered from everyone who listened to it and adjusts the treatment accordingly.

It’s no different than if you talked with a real doctor (A smart one that is :smirk:) who was applying an individualized treatment based on their years of experience and hundreds of patients who had various issues that may have been similar.

It’s a smarter, updated version of the analogy I gave about fields being like a personal trainer in the no boost thread.

29 Likes

So is it possible to “tell” my smart field to work on a specific issue? Let’s say that today I want my smart field to work on issue #1 and tomorrow when I start it I want it to work on issue #2.

If yes how can I communicate with it?

9 Likes

Yes, but like a good doctor it might see something else that needs more attention and work on that first.

Just say it out loud, or make a list of things that you read to it while listening.
Believe Captain gave a tutorial on that in one of the smart field threads.
Check Acu-atomaton or Personal Supporter Thread. (or someone might know where it is)

17 Likes

Wow, the fields are smart indeed! :sunglasses:

Thank you for your detailed answers! :blush:

11 Likes

A few tips via @Maoshan_Wanderer. :blush:

13 Likes

🤦 DW, Maoshan, same person. :sweat_smile:

Thank you @uial and Sorry @Maoshan_Wanderer.
It felt like “an army of sorcerers” wrote it… so you see my confusion :grin:

8 Likes

:grin:

6 Likes