Smart fields

Blueprint isn’t technically a smart field like that.

LVG is light and vibrational guidance

2 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer @_OM Would Shatachandi Yagna be considered a smart field? Like LVG?

1 Like

Shamanic Medicine Blend

5 Likes

I have some questions regarding how the smart fields are actually working

1. Whatever a field “learns” will be applied to all copies of the field or just to a single copy(e.g my Acu-Automation field after some listens will be slightly different from someone elses Acu-Automation field? or whatever a field “learns” will be applied to each existing copy of the field)?

2. What happens if a smart field is listened by two or more persons at the same time? Will it adapt for each person listening to it?

@_OM @SammyG

7 Likes

It “crowd sources” (thx @Starlight) the appropriate individualized solution for you but gathered from everyone who listened to it and adjusts the treatment accordingly.

It’s no different than if you talked with a real doctor (A smart one that is :smirk:) who was applying an individualized treatment based on their years of experience and hundreds of patients who had various issues that may have been similar.

It’s a smarter, updated version of the analogy I gave about fields being like a personal trainer in the no boost thread.

29 Likes

So is it possible to “tell” my smart field to work on a specific issue? Let’s say that today I want my smart field to work on issue #1 and tomorrow when I start it I want it to work on issue #2.

If yes how can I communicate with it?

9 Likes

Yes, but like a good doctor it might see something else that needs more attention and work on that first.

Just say it out loud, or make a list of things that you read to it while listening.
Believe Captain gave a tutorial on that in one of the smart field threads.
Check Acu-atomaton or Personal Supporter Thread. (or someone might know where it is)

17 Likes

Wow, the fields are smart indeed! :sunglasses:

Thank you for your detailed answers! :blush:

11 Likes

A few tips via @Maoshan_Wanderer. :blush:

13 Likes

🤦 DW, Maoshan, same person. :sweat_smile:

Thank you @uial and Sorry @Maoshan_Wanderer.
It felt like “an army of sorcerers” wrote it… so you see my confusion :grin:

8 Likes

:grin:

6 Likes

Hi @_OM My previous question was missed :slightly_smiling_face: :point_down:

3 Likes

Lol hmm almost purposely.

The goddess is divine. She’s not handing out blessings willy nilly without regard to how it’s going to affect the person individually.

Still haven’t directly answered your question… or did I?
:thinking:

18 Likes

You didn’t!

3 Likes

it connects you to the goddess so that’s about it
she’s “”“probably”"" " smart "

8 Likes

If you ever forget who wrote a certain post and you can’t find it in the search, just ask @uial. Sometimes I feel like he has every post downloaded into his subconscious mind and he can instantly extract anything he chooses! Seriously, l’m not joking either!

15 Likes

My question was about if the field was smart meaning we could talk to it and ask for healings etc. So, if it’s connecting us to the divine goddess then it most likely is.

6 Likes

Yay! You got your answer!

6 Likes

To be honest She is the one talking to Me all the time lol like a Mom for sure :nerd_face::sweat_smile:

But then i understand, reply, adjust the changes I MUST carry through in my daily life so SHE can start giving me this or that or doing this or that or else she just loves me but wait afar what i do.

My experience tho for what is worth in your journey with Her

11 Likes