Smart Hair Texture Stylist

This is an ambitious attempt to create a hair texture stylist.

It will reshape the texture of your hair over time.

It works by reshaping the hydrogen bonds in the makeup of the hair follicles to match that of your desired look.

It will use the ambient moisture heat and light to reshape it.

You simply need to focus on the desired hair texture mentally,

using the 1a - 4c scale.

Being a smart field it will get better and far more efficient over time.

If no hair type is chosen mentally it will simply try to repair any existing hair damage using the same methods above.

Use at your own discretion, only existing growth is affected.

2-3 times or use with your own discretion.

60 Likes

Hell yeah :fire:

Then you could switch back if you didnā€™t like it or after a few years if you are tired of it

23 Likes

:heart_eyes: Absolutely need č¬č¬ @Captain_Nemo

4 Likes

What an amazing creation! :slight_smile: Kudos, Captain!

4 Likes

This is so cool :sunglasses:

6 Likes

who wants to join me on 3c :slight_smile:

time to heal my hair.

9 Likes

Omg straight hair :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

So the desired hair that already straighten will be permanent?

My thinking is that when it wet it reverse back or something? Cause with straightener itā€™s like that

Or is this like Japanese permanent hair straightener

Wow no need for hair straightener anymore then :astonished:

6 Likes

@Imogen

Yes

5 Likes

Omg :sneezing_face::sob:this is amazing. Iā€™m crying :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Whoā€™s going to be the first member to achieve this? :joy:

27 Likes

Lmao I have that hair and itā€™s hell

5 Likes

Curly hair :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I think you just volunteered. :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

5 Likes

Wow, what a very interesting idea :smiley:

5 Likes

Oh man this is gonna be a lot of fun! Haha man we can literally live whatever life we want with Sapien :heart: face fieldsā€¦ Hair fieldsā€¦ Skin fieldsā€¦ Body fieldsā€¦ abundance fieldsā€¦ spirituality fieldsā€¦ You name it!

I got 2 a or 2 b hair but imma see whatā€™s up with 3a! Might do some switcheroos whenever i get bored lol i had shaved my head the other day, grateful to be able to come back with a completely different hair Style :) people are gonna think my hair gets curly after i shave it haha

14 Likes

Guys this field is so beautiful. Imagine you can get perm hair forever :heart_eyes:.while it fixes the damage hair.

So get yourself this if you can. Itā€™s definitely worth it!

Imagine if you use chemical perm you need to get it done every 6 months and cost you 100$ depending where you are. Also the chemical also very harsh and can even bald you.

Which I had one myself. I got Japanese straight perm hair 2 times. Never againšŸ˜‚ā€¦ I got bald spot in my back. And my baby hair on my front sidesā€¦

With this field? Omg like you can shape it all you want :sob: and if you bored you can change it. Itā€™s just so advanced :two_hearts: and most importantly this wonā€™t damage your hair at all

My straightener tool will be like ( girl you donā€™t use me anymore :eyes: ) :joy: jk

22 Likes

Thatā€™s great, I also hope to have beautiful straight hairšŸ˜„

The price is very happy

8 Likes

:two_hearts:you will. Keep us updated if you already bought this field :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Towards straight hair togetheršŸ¤£

6 Likes