Smart Hair Texture Stylist

:two_hearts:you will. Keep us updated if you already bought this field :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Towards straight hair togetheršŸ¤£

6 Likes

Does this reverse grey hair?

2 Likes

Nopeā€¦ no where mentioned

4 Likes

I canā€™t wait to read some testimonials for this one. Iā€™ve always wanted a field like this

2 Likes

existing follicles
when new hair grows it will be natural. (follicle replaced)

19 Likes

What if you have trouble visualizing ?Can you look at a photo of your desired hair type and get results

1 Like

you dont have to visualize

just pick a type number.

26 Likes

Barbers way back when used to function as Doctors too. Throwing it back with a modern twist
wantasurgerywiththatfade

3 Likes

Had to look this up. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

34 Likes

Imagine going from 1 to 4c xd

18 Likes

Amazing, the captain is outdoing himself and his creations, grateful to you, even though I donā€™t need this now. :)

11 Likes

Pure vanity lines:

My inner teenager is throwing a party right now lol. My hair did become something like 4a and super voluminous at age 13. Lots of mockery throughout the years.

Then things have settled down over the years and Iā€™m with some 2b for the lastā€¦ 2 decades, maybe? And of course, human nature popping up and making me say ā€œI wish I had more waves and volumeā€ from time to time.

Thank you Dreamweaver. Really appreciated by someone who avoids hairdressers also for the last 2 decades (except when needing a cut like every few months). Next purchase, most probably.

23 Likes

:star_struck: ā€¦ impressive !!!
I have type 2a hair. I would like to have type 2c, it will look better with my face :grin: .

9 Likes

Ooooooh. My hairā€™s always been way too thick and grows like a helmet, looking forward to being able to have a long mane

13 Likes

This is for more detail and how it would look on a gal. (After the hair has been professionally styled with products)

10 Likes

Thanks @SilverZuzu ! Thatā€™s super helpful! :blush:

6 Likes

Any testimonials yet ? Would love to see how fast this field work

It came out 1 day ago.

12 Likes

Finally my childhood dream of looking like Shakira is a step closer

21 Likes