Smilodon Bones

Amazon.com : thumb drive

2 Likes

they work from the USB??? without being printed???

1 Like

Itā€™s justā€¦ I donā€™t know. It looks like this.

I donā€™t really know. I assumed. Since people saying they feel the energy just because they transferred it into a crypto wallet. Good question for Cap if he hasnā€™t already addressed it.

10 Likes

My first NFTšŸ„³

18 Likes

yay-yes-yes-yes

7 Likes

@Captain_Nemo , a wolf one would be awesome :pleading_face:

4 Likes

yep,
i shall oblige

have to cater for both eh.

21 Likes

Dragon too lol (but seriously whatever you do get a vacation first cuz you deserve it)

4 Likes

Lol. Referring to cat and dog people I think.

Nothing this cute. But if the wolf was also a shadow elemental, I would like that.

Or that could be a separate thing. idc. Just would like something to make us a shadow elemental.

5 Likes

Updated link - Smilodon Bones ā€“ The Sound Weave

Original link is broken.

2 Likes

My partner at work now is starting to think about using fields because the way he saw women acting towards me yesterday. I sent him the description and pic of this field and said ā€œbro this is why.ā€ He goes ā€œthere may be something to these fields you listen to.ā€ He might make this his first NFT.

12 Likes

I want to buy it. butā€¦

I have to go through the process that the image reaches my wallet and all that process?.

I was never able to download the original wallet image (Viracocha). The Captain and the guys in the group helped me.

Isnā€™t there an easier way? Buy, save image, print it?.

I like this Nft.

:+1::smiley:

1 Like

The easiest way is to download Phantom Wallet on Google Chrome browser (on the computer) as an extension. It is an easy set up. Follow the instructions when you do that. Then follow the instructions in the email after you buy the NFT. You should be fine.

4 Likes

Can I buy it, send proof of purchase and send me the original image please?

This NFT thing, Iā€™m confused.:thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

yep

but they also send you the image to your email and on the mint i believe

9 Likes

Well he has to claim the NFT and transfer it to the wallet. If he just buys it and you send the pic, it wonā€™t be in his wallet, and wonā€™t that stop it from working?

They do send the email but it has to be transferred to the wallet.

2 Likes

Elaborate if you donā€™t mind :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well, I had a cute 23 year old female patient who was hitting on me. She invited me to come to her job anytime at Wawa where she manages and she will give me free stuff. Then she kept going on and on about how she doesnā€™t have a boyfriend and that the next person she wants to date is an EMT or paramedic. She was not being subtle at all. However, gotta remain professional so I politely stated my partner and I would come visit her and take her up on her offer. Didnā€™t ask her for her number or anything but Iā€™m sure we will go see her.
Then, had a nurse who checks me out a lot when I come in that hospital being even more aggressive than that.
Another woman firefighter at the same hospital was also being really flirty.
Generally, everywhere we went I was getting more flirtation than usual.
My partner even took notice of this all day long and he knows I use fields. Heā€™s starting to think more and more there is something to them, although he hasnā€™t tried any yet.
Im used to a fair share of flirting, but yesterday was on another level because I could feel that I was exuding apex predator confidence.

27 Likes

Okay, so any ladies want to comment on public interactions so we can see the effect an apex predator has on others in that scenario?

5 Likes

Iā€™m resisting the temptation to buy it but your review is convincing meā€¦LOLā€‹:scream::scream:

4 Likes