So, what if use a TV that is more than 5 feet away from me

As the title says, I have/use a TV, which is 6 to 8 feet away from me, depending on my location; If I use non-environment fields, but fields strictly for health, for example, for my allergies or asthma, would they work, since I can hear them or it’s a little too far away and the fields might have a weaker effect? Btw, i saw similar questions, but from a quick search I couldn’t know for sure, that’s why I decided to ask you guys.
Another thing, I can’t reply right now, since apparently I’ve used all my replies (?), at least for a few hours, so if anyone would offer an aswer, be sure that I’ll read it and I’ll like your comment. :slight_smile: Thanks (in advance)!

1 Like

In an ideal world, you want the field (your speaker source) to be within your energetic system (typically, within the space of your outstretched arms). The closer to your energetic core, the better for the field.

(Check out our Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated) which has lots of answers to questions like this.)

5 Likes

Thank You! :smiley:

2 Likes

I have contemplated this topic quite a bit. I don’t think I have a definitive answer, but here is what I do.

The fields (or the field of energy) reach us if the audio is audible, no matter where you are located. If you play the audio, turn off other louder sounds and you can hear the sound of the field, I think you will benefit from the energy of the field, even if you do not listen to the audio (actively listening to the audio and focusing on the field absolutely enhances the results). For example, I listen to Vibration of Divine Love or Angelic Intercession in a loop while watching TV.

Sometimes, when I set the volume very low, I keep my phone (which is playing the field) within 5 feet from me - does it really matter? Not sure, but I do this anyway!

In the mornings, when I am working out, getting ready for work, etc., I am constantly walking around, and staying close to the source of audio is difficult (I try not to carry my phone close to me all the time) - I play my morning playlist on my TV and Home Theater (my playlists are on my iCloud, so I play via Apple TV) - I set a reasonably loud, comfortable volume so that I can hear the audio across my living room and kitchen - and I certainly feel the energy strongly.

1 Like

Thank you! Yeah, I listened to some audio for allergies (more than 5 feet away) and it still worked, although I tried to play the same audio on my phone, when it was near me and it seems to work faster (?) that way.

1 Like

I also heard from someone (here, YT, FB? not sure exactly where) - that they used the stomach toning field with the phone held close to the tummy and saw super fats results!

2 Likes

Thanks again. I will try as much as possible to play the fields on my phone or using headphones.

1 Like