Soft nasal voice

Which field can help with this issue? I can’t prononce some words who contain some specific letters without using my noise.

Please help me understand how this is an issue for you. You see, I look at your handle (which is French) and there are some specific sounds which require one to be nasal and to use your nose. So, I think I’m missing something here.

3 Likes

French is my second language. Agree with you about some french words who require to be nasal.

But in this issue, when I’m talking about nasal voice, it happens to me when I’m talking in my main language, which is moroccan dialect.

Generally, this hypernasality/hoponasality appear when I’m trying to prononce a word with “n”.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing that additional information. Unfortunately, it doesn’t tell me how this is an issue for you.

Because I’m not fully understanding what’s going on with you, I have nothing for you field-wise. I will point out that n’s are a nasal sound. It’s very difficult to sound an “n” when you pinch your nose closed.

It’s also important to remember that how we sound to ourselves is very different from how we sound to others. Just listen to a recording of yourself. Most people don’t recognize their recorded voices, because we hear sounds from resonance within our own bone structure that other listeners cannot hear. This is difference would be particularly heightened with an “n” sound, given how that sound is made by resonating through the palate and the nasal cavity.

1 Like

Do u have a deviated septum (in your nose)?
If u do u can listen to
*Nose Straightener
which will help also with straightening our the deviated septum.

I mention this because u mention sounding nasally.

3 Likes

The vocal Inhencer work for that

2 Likes

It might be interesting to record yourself after using different fields–Extreme Confidence, Blarney Stone, Flight to Fight, Sinus Drainage, Crown and 3rd Eye Chakra, etc.

IF you pinch your nose doing the ABC song, you can make every sound without a nasal sound except M and N

Here are some videos

Good Luck

2 Likes

I know form experience that this one will help :+1:

2 Likes