Someone Plz Help - Need Ethereum

l tried KuCoin but l’m not getting any listings to buy ETH using P2P and buying through Third-Party is denying my card. Binance is not available in Ontario. and WealthSimple customer service told me that in order to buy crypto, i need to follow a process which could take a few days

Can anyone please buy me some ETH and l’ll pay you back thru Paypal?

Not ETH.

We cannot send ETH to Venly. They only work with USDC directly, then you can convert usdc into eth which is what you did. And now you dont have more usdc to pay the fee to convert the eth back to usdc (which is unnecessary really because just as youd send usdc to coinbaise, bitso, bitcoin etc wallets, you can also send ETH)

But to not make it further complicated…

Did you say you cannot buy usdc with your credit card? (Not ETH, since you CANNOT buy ETH on Venly, only usdc then pay the fee to convert to ETH to finish what you want to do) which honestly i think you dont even know what is that you need to do.

But i can help you out going around 3 further steps if you confirm to me that you can buy usdc with your credit card.

Or

Did you contact them as i suggested you the other day? If yes what did they say can you ss and post it here? If not… why not? (Scolding voice) dont end up messing up further they can guide you better instead.

Or

I dont have USDC in my venly account but i could buy for you then transfer to you? Just know that also has a fee plus the paypal fee.

3 Likes

Further more or before doing anything.

What wallet do you have that would convert to flat after?

Coinbaise?

Dont worry about your bank not being into crypto
It wont matter.

Once the crypto is in your whatever wallet they would transfer in CA to your bank.

But make sure you already have set up your wallet and that it can be associated to your bank

2 Likes

heyyy Luna!

I have $1,080 worth of USDC but it wont let me pay the transfer fees with that, nor let me convert any amount of that USDC. it asks only for ETH

Thhen why is it doing this?

yes l did and they told me l need to pay in ETH but offered no help in showing me how

2 Likes

What i dont understand is why if is showing usdc you are sending eth?

Im PM’ing you now

Just know that supoort on venly is very squared to the point. Meaning like they reply exactly what you asked lol

You need to tell them:

I dont have a way to buy eth.

Is there a way i can transfer from the eth wallet back to the regular usdc venly wallet? Yes ok, could the fee be substracted from the usdc i have there and transfer the balance? Or could i buy usdc and pay that with it?

As, again. Theres no way i can get or buy ETH only usdc or Matic

2 Likes

Yo utilizo fixedfloat para intercambiar crypto
FixedFloat | Intercambia moneda digital
I use fixedfloat for crypto trading

you can try

3 Likes

So l now have another dumb hurdle. I sold another NFT and l transferred the USDC properly to my Coinbase account, with the intention to convert that into Ethereum and get my first sale out of venly.

It shows under My Assets. All good with that But now Coinbase wont let m do ANYTHING with the USDC. I can’t convert it, nor can I sell it and put it in my Paypal :angry:

When I go to sell, or convert, USDC doesn’t even show us an option

but when l go to Send/Receive it shows

When l go to my USDC tab it says this

2 Likes

How long ago did you transfer it to your Coinbase?

1 Like

Almost 3 hours ago

1 Like

What the hell… It should be there by now bro… :/

Did you make sure to send to an ETH wallet?

Was the balance in eth or usdc before you sent it to coinbase?

1 Like

Its inn my coin base account. It shows under My Assets. But it won’t let me do anything with it. I can’t convert it to any other currency nor can i cash it to my paypal.
I’m thinking its because I’m in Canada and the regulations are terrible.
I basically have given away 2 NFTs at this point and can’t even get the money for it

2 Likes

It’s in usdc and when you go to sell, the usdc shows as 0?

If that’s the case bro, you gotta call customer service man

1 Like

Oh no it doesn’t even show USDC as an option.
I emailed customer support and all they said was to read a help file. That only tells me how to sell crypto. But nothing about why USDC isn’t working

But I’m able to convert and sell bitcoin ethereum etc those options show up. Just not USDC

1 Like

Damn man, probably won’t work but what does cash out option say?

1 Like

Same thing. I can sell a whole list of crypto but USDC spent even show as an option
!image|343x500](upload://ja60EAvrDtvMixDvAMcJ54kifyE.png)

1 Like

Image didn’t load in

1 Like

Best bet is to send the USDC to a member’s wallet and have he pay back via Paypal?

4 Likes

True. That may be the only option i have.

3 Likes

Have you solved the issue?’

1 Like